[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IMPORTANT POLL #3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 4chan Plague Waifu.png (116 KB, 275x388) Image search: [Google]
4chan Plague Waifu.png
116 KB, 275x388
Previous thread: >>322960227
tl;dr: /v/ gets to help create a character for the game Darkest Dungeon!

The second poll results are in and skills and clothing have been selected. For those of you just tuning in, anons have voted on our character and come up with:

*Plague Doctor dressed in a red/gold cloak
*Skills: Noxious Blast, Plague Grenade, Blinding Gas and Battlefield Medicine

But we aren't done yet! Today's polls will choose her camping skills and what the base form of her special trinket will be. BE SURE TO VOTE ON BOTH POLLS! Remember, when the game is released on the 19th, you can summon our creation by typing her name (whatever it will be) in the stage coach menu! Polls last 24 hours, spread the word and VOTE!

Camping Skills: http://strawpoll.me/6477240
Trinket: http://strawpoll.me/6477294
>>
>>323088467
Many fall in the face of chaos.
But not this one; not today.
>>
File: 1452025077627.gif (373 KB, 285x481) Image search: [Google]
1452025077627.gif
373 KB, 285x481
>>323088467
bump
>>
>>323088467
how much does social media shilling pay off? better than slaving away in retail?
>>
>>323090425
You must not have been here for the first thread. I backed DD on Kickstarter, my pledge reward is to personalize a mercenary and their item. I decided to share the fun with everyone here, I'm not shilling in the least.
>>
>>323091923
come on shill, release nearing, threads keep popping up yet /vg/ is eerily empty... every early access indieshit goes through the same process. even fucking underrail is doing it.
>>
File: welp.jpg (116 KB, 912x900) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
116 KB, 912x900
>>323092637
You don't have to believe me and I don't care if you do. If you don't want to be a part of the fun then no one's twisting your arm. But regardless, I'm sitting right here gathering information to create a character with because I pledged to have the right to do so. Pic oh so related.
>>
>>323093168
you're pretending that changing 4 slightly different hues amounts to having 4 outfits?

but since you seem informed, please answer if you know whether pre-1.0 save games will be viable when the release hits?
>>
theres some serious bullshit in the game.

I dont know if its a bug, but I had to go for 5 quests in a row with the same characters who refused to move from the roster selection.
I eventually lost one on the beginning of the 5th quest then had to abandon.

I got 2 very rare trinkets for my leper during those quests though, so thats okay.

Only problem is I only have level 1 and level 3 quests now, I already killed the necromancer and the prophet in ruins, I dont know how to progress 'safely' now other than grinding boring level 1 ruins quests, but maybe thats intended.

my favorite roster is crusader - leper - bounty hunter - occultist so far.
>>
>>323094306
No clue. My level of information begins and ends with the fact that I have to submit this character before the 12th so it will be in the 19th release patch. I don't know anything about what the devs are doing or even what fans are discussing on the forums. I'm only going by the email I received saying it was time to claim my reward.
>>
>>323093168
4 is the only one that stands out
>>
I haven't played this in awhile. Has much changed? Any bad updates?
>>
File: DD The Highwayman.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1768) Image search: [Google]
DD The Highwayman.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1768
>>323095334
There's been updates. Let's just leave it at that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.