[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are poorfags claiming its so expensive !$600 is dirt cheap.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 278x181
Why are poorfags claiming its so expensive !$600 is dirt cheap. What did you expect to pay for a personal VR headset? $50?! I'm was blown away it wasnt $2000, the same as a new TV.
>>
Oh hey, it's the same bait thread that's been posted nonstop for two days. I'd better fall for it.
>>
>>323087320
Because $600 is a lot for a peripheral to the general consumer. Which means a lower install base and in turn less software support basically dooming this shit for another decade if not forever.
>>
>>323087320
Shitpost all you want. VR will die if they dont lower the price.
>people don't buy vr
>no vr game sales
>no reason to make vr games
>no games on vr
>people dont buy vr
And on and on and on
>>
>>323087643
wtf this isnt for the general consumer, its for the vr?
>>
>>323088757
Yeah that's the point, have fun trying to convince devs that don't have massive angel investing and/or facebook money to bust their asses and spend all their time producing software that they won't even make it in the black on.
>>
File: AHAHAHAH FAGGOT.gif (49 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAH FAGGOT.gif
49 KB, 200x200
>>323087458
>responds to bait
>i got him! i totally didn't fall for his bait!
>>
>>323089648
this isnt bait. its cutting edge technology
>>
It'll be worth 600$ if it's more than just a "meh" gimmick like 3D movies. Fact is most people have yet to have any chance to sit and play with VR for 2-3 hours or more and decide for themselves if it's really fucking fun. You need to test it first somehow and see if it's worth the $

Also if I can't play Skyrim with this in VR and fuck my waifu then it's automatically a piece of shit and disregard everything I just said before.
>>
It's actually funny how much you guys don't get it. This is is WAY BIGGER than all of video games. You can literally put this thing on and it can be like you're standing in a room on the other side of the country. You guys don't have a fucking clue.
>>
>>323089518
dude you cant get a decent tv or computer for 600 bucks. Even an iphone costs more. This is a state of the art Virtual Fucking reality - its going to pave the way for the entire future. And you expect every tom dick and harry to be able to afford it. get fucked.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.