[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this shit any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1427834536-sg-key-art.jpg (776 KB, 1920x997) Image search: [Google]
1427834536-sg-key-art.jpg
776 KB, 1920x997
Is this shit any good?
>>
Eh...its purpose is to fill the gap that is the wait for Fire Emblem Fates. The second that game comes out this will be forgotten and probably rare.
>>
>>323012806
Keep hyping up If to unrealistic expectations m8, meanwhile I'll keep playing Stella Glow + Legend of Legacy while you twiddle your thumbs in your ass waiting for the new game you're expected to buy.
>>
>>323012806
>fill the gap
The gap that wasn't there?
I have no intentions of playing Fates.
>>
>>323012806
Different crowds, or at least they should be. luminous arc was always anime bullshit, fire emblem isn't supposed to be.
>>
It's probably ImageEpoch's first actual decent game.
It's not particularly good, but it's okay. Nice character designs. Some bullshit difficulty spikes and annoyingly slow turns.
>>
>>323013593
>anime bullshit
What does this even mean, normalfag?
>>
>>323013593
>isn't supposed to be
I like your choice of words, at the same time I feel sorry for you
>>
>>323010471
Did you like Luminous Arc? If you did then this is basically Luminous Arc but better.
>>
It's a new Luminous Arc, a series made in the sorta style of Final Fantasy Tactics. AI acts like in Fire Emblem though, they won't move until you get within an aggro range.
>>
>>323013391
Legend of Legacy is absolutely terrible, come on.
>>
I'm also curious about this. I know it's much better than Luminous Arc, but Luminous Arc was total garbage so that doesn't mean anything. Is there depth to the battle system? Are the maps unique? Do you need to use different tactics or do you just do the same thing over and over?

By the way, have any of you guys played the Summon Night game that just came out? Is it good?
>>
>>323014025
Most of the maps have extra missions that you need to complete to get bonus items.

You also have to pick and choose who you interact with on free time in order to get them more passives.
>>
>>323014025
>Is there depth to the battle system?
The only depth is that there's a few characters with unique mechanics and the witches all have songs which provide specific map-wide effects in exchange for eating up their turns.
>Are the maps unique?
They're all pretty simplistic and most are quite small.
>Do you need to use different tactics or do you just do the same thing over and over?
More of the latter. Boss fights start requiring some tactics about halfway through.

>By the way, have any of you guys played the Summon Night game that just came out? Is it good?
Can't speak for the game itself but the localisation is absolute garbage. Horrible rewrites all over the place, spelling and grammatical errors abound, and a gamebreaking bug that blocks progression entirely if you encounter it. Not sure if it's been patched.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.