[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you still upset /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 2732303-2194215712-vR74l.jpg (348 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
2732303-2194215712-vR74l.jpg
348 KB, 2560x1440
Are you still upset /v/?
>>
>>322994414
The game needed more dev time. It was clear that because of the shift Konami was taking that the game suffered.

So yes. Metal Gear fans must be forever content that their series ended on a pitiful whimper because of corporate greed. It's an excellent lesson that nothing nice happens, that as soon as anything good is within reach, the world will tear it from your arms.
>>
>>322994414
Yes
>>
Why Keifer?
I haven't beaten the game, but how did he play into the twist?
It dosen't make any sense.
>>
File: Untitled (2).png (2 MB, 1277x714) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (2).png
2 MB, 1277x714
Yes
>>
>>322995405
>Combined forces of the Diamind dogs
Meaning Venom doing all the work while they drop ammo
>>
I honestly forgot that I even had this game.
>>
>>322995065
>because of corporate greed
kojima apologist detected.
>>
>>322995065
Just because you're given more time doesn't mean the project would be better. It was obviously poorly managed from the beginning
>>
>>322994414
Not really, I expect the dwindling number of series I love to die painful deaths only to be disrespected by incompetent developers for years to come.

Truly we are in the dark times now.
>>
>>322995065
Kojima was shit with budgeting and time, and the game suffered because of that, not because of corporate greed.
>>
>>322995263
He wasn't really Big Boss, but still voiced the real Big Boss. I dunno I didn't mind him. I thought the delivery was pretty realistic for who Big Boss is as a person. If they had him do Solid I woulda been upset and posted on reddit though.
>>
File: 1377492271436.jpg (27 KB, 336x315) Image search: [Google]
1377492271436.jpg
27 KB, 336x315
>>322995635
>haha look I did it again

First Chapter was 10/10, game needed more time to finish the story. With a Eli fight and another zone it would have been a great game. If those MG1 models they had meant what they where going to, it would have been better.

I can't be mad at a guy for not making the greatest game without time. The fact that his product was any good at all is impressive, because most people forget it didn't actually have an end.
>>
File: heyo.jpg (66 KB, 956x631) Image search: [Google]
heyo.jpg
66 KB, 956x631
>>322995668
>>322995709

You got some evidence to back that up?
>>
Medic was a hero and even more bad ass then Big Boss
>>
>>322996062

All soldiers are heroes.
>>
>>322996003
All the food tweets and times kojamas spent with Joosten
>>
File: VIDEO GAMES.gif (2 MB, 693x383) Image search: [Google]
VIDEO GAMES.gif
2 MB, 693x383
Theres a lot of problems, anyone who doesn't admit that is delusional, but it's also probably the most fun game of the year. I dealt with snake randomly walking nearly every other time I moved till it was just second nature part of the game that I expected to have to stop the PHANTOM WALKING. That's just one example of the many many glitches the game had.

I think we all know the biggest issue is the story though, the story nearly completely invalidates big boss's entire career, which alone is just, really shitty and boring, but I don't think they fully thought through the fact that it completely invalidates everything we the player did as big boss. It basically slaps you in the face and says "did you think you did a good job in our other games? fuck you, we PURPOSELY went easy on you and fucked with you because everyone was secretly LETTING YOU WIN the entire time."

I mean congratulations you retroactively made your other games less enjoyable? I'm not sure what the point of that was, I feel like there really just wasn't a point to it and they had half finished a game and needed to cobble together a twist from assets they had already made.
>>
>>322994414
im upset at the shitty story, not being able to actually see big boss become evil and all that.

but im more upset at how boring and shitty the actual game was. 2 empty maps, revisiting the same tiny camps over and over again, no big interiors, handholding all the way, waiting an hour for motherbase developments, fuck all that.
>>
>>322996003
Running a budget over $80 million and constant delays should be a hint.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.