[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: segadreamcast2.jpg (29 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
segadreamcast2.jpg
29 KB, 800x450
>yfw
>>
>fake
>>
>haha
>>
And people thought the Xbone looked like a VCR.
>>
I thought Nintendo made the Dreamcast 2
>>
File: screamsgeometrically.jpg (251 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
screamsgeometrically.jpg
251 KB, 1440x1080
>>322949360
>yfw it's a Steam machine and Sega goes PC only
>>
>>322950073
Pretty good. Not quite a burn, though. More of a light simmer.
>>
File: 1444788899665.gif (2 MB, 228x166) Image search: [Google]
1444788899665.gif
2 MB, 228x166
I want one
>>
>>322950073
The Wii U is more like the second coming of the Saturn, could have gained a footing without corporate incompetence/mismanagement, has a small library of solid exclusives, little multiplat support, won't kill the company but looks very ominous, gets killed off unceremoniously after 3 years leaving adopters to feel scorned and hurt fuck you Nintendo
>>
>>322949360
>symmetrical analog sticks
>edgy color scheme
What is this shit
>>
>>322949360
Would never even consider buying.

It would die instantly, it has no reason to exist.
>>
>>322949360
They think a petition will actually do it..
https://www.change.org/p/sega-of-america-to-design-and-release-a-sega-dreamcast-limited-edition-console
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xsiLS48gqI
>>
>>322949360
Well they got a site too.
http://www.projectdream.co/
>>
>>322952787
>.co
Yeah, totally legit.
>>
>Sega releases the dreamcast 2
>flops harder than the first
>Sega ceases to exist
>sonic ceases to exist

One can only hope
>>
>>322953270
I never said it was official. It's going with the people who are making the petition to try and get Sega to do this. The Dreamcast 2 thing was taken from that petition.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.