[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I pre-order or wait for PSVR?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Oculus-Rift-8.jpg (468 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Oculus-Rift-8.jpg
468 KB, 1920x1080
I have a pc (i5 ,GTX 950) and I was waiting for the oculus . The site says I need GTX 970 ($300) and an oculus ($600).

The PS4 is $350 on newegg and Sony said vr will cost as much as a console so $350 for VR headset

So I can spend $900 on oculus or $700 on PS4+VR. Which is the better deal famicom?

The oculus may have free games , but they might put denuvo on them and they may never get cracked. .
>>
>>322946575
Wait until both come out and compare.
>>
neither one is a good deal

hth
>>
>>322946575
>Being locked to the limitation of a console
Why would you do that?
You can't use it on a PC and you're stuck with whatever Sony puts out.
>>
the one with actual games

which right now seems like neither

Also Valve could come out and push their own games for Vive

Fuck Overkill's VR shit though, those shitters are just tossing microtransaction money down the toilet
>>
>>322946575
People are shitting on the Oculus right now because of the big price tag, tax/shipping, and shitty PR. You should wait for the psvr to come out for /v/ to shit on it as much or more...
>>
>>322946575
>implying sonyvr will have worthwhile titles
also get a 390 or 290x genuis, it's all you need and if you really wanna save money a 290 works too I think
>>
>>322946575
Vive is the real thing senpai.
Also the recommended 970 is probably for buttery smooth gameplay on good graphics, the 950 should be fine.
>>
>>322946575
PSVR is gonna be a lot fucking more than 350, since it will require a modular GPU attachment to even play shit above 30 fps
>>
Do you want performance or Games?

ace combat, gradn turismo, rigs, cryteks game, etc

vs indies?

PSVR will bring the games although it wont perform as good as high end VR's.

the choice is yours.
>>
>>322950256
>wireless gpu
that's more impressive than the stupid vr
>>
>>322950256
It's not a gpu . all it does is upscaling
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.