[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No More Heros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: No More Heroes.jpg (105 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
No More Heroes.jpg
105 KB, 640x920
I enjoy the combat, but the overworld is boring and tedious.

Would I be missing anything if I skipped the first one and just played the second?
>>
>>322931767
The second one is inferior

You'll get used to the overworld after a while, it isn't GTA after all

Play through the entire game, it gets better every step of the way
>>
The first one is better, so yes.
>>
>>322931767
yous bear with it, it's not the best but it gets the job done

you'll miss it when you play the second one anyway
>>
The 2nd one has better combat mechanics (almost the same but more polished and more weapons), and the overworld is simplified but somehow I missed the overworld in 1.

Also bosses in 2 are a bit less interesting (many don't even have dialogues).

Play both nigga.
>>
>>322933459
This anon is incorrect. The first is inferior and the stuff changed for the second was big improvements.
>>
>>322931767
First one is a lot better
>>
You'll never get No More Heroes 3! Never!

How does it feel, /v/? Bad? Good.
>>
>>322931767
Use cheats to get past a lot of the stuff that drags things out, like earning money so you can focus on the fights.

2nd game gets rid of those anyway.
>>
>>322937156
I think Suda just wanted to let NMH die.
>>
1's overworld is really bad because you have to grind for cash just to progress, I'm really glad two got rid of that. However one has some amazing bosses too, so it's worth it for that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.