[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come other people can post /v/ related lewds on this christian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Slycooperimg.png (825 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Slycooperimg.png
825 KB, 1200x1200
How come other people can post /v/ related lewds on this christian imageboards, but I can't?
>>
>>322895615
Sly Cooper thread it is my homie.

4 sucked, 2 was best,and I can't wait for the movie to completely shatter my dreams at a fifth entry.
>>
File: sly_coop.webm (3 MB, 812x480) Image search: [Google]
sly_coop.webm
3 MB, 812x480
>>
>>322895743
4 was the second best you piece of shit.
2>4>1>3
>>
>>322898002
Okay, I know you are dumb for liking 4, but brutha, what the fuck are you doing saying 3 is worse than 1?

3 has shit like LeFwee, Black Baron, and the Cooper Vault, how the fuck is it worse than 1?
>>
>>322898252
4 was preddy good tho m8...
>>
I have 1-2-3 collection on ps3/vita and 4 (The time travelling one)?

But haven't played any of them since I got them

I did beat the one with some panda badguy in it though
>>
>>322895615

Could it be because you are a furry? That seems like a pretty solid reason to ban you to me.
>>
>>322898354
On a basic gameplay level, I agree, minus the charge attacks being less useful than sly 2, but everything else?

No, it really isn't. And all of its flaws just make it shit, as any good game with good core gameplay would be shit if it messed up almost everything else.
>>
>>322899021
>solid reason
You're not being very nice
>>
>>322898252
>I know you are dumb for liking 4,
Says the nigger defending 3. It's easily the worst one, suffers from a shit story, worst levels than 2, needless additions to the cast and the worst VA for Carmelita. Lefwee is completely forgettable, Black Baron wasn't that good and Penelope was annoying. Plus the Dimitri portions were awful. You'd have to have not played 3 in years to think it was good.

4 had a great art style, good humour, unique gimmicks, and better levels, it returned the game to the original 3 as the main focus and moved the series forward, the new characters were interesting and the ancestors were all fun characters, plus it actually gave Penelope some character and saved her from being the boring sack of shit she was in 3.

Kill yourself, etc.
>>
File: Zootopia_(film)_08.png (2 MB, 1920x804) Image search: [Google]
Zootopia_(film)_08.png
2 MB, 1920x804
>>322895615
only gay furfags allowed.
>>
>>322895615
Get some friends on the mod team, your shitpost legacy will live on for years.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1a2rgFWD6pY
>>
File: carm ass.jpg (612 KB, 1200x848) Image search: [Google]
carm ass.jpg
612 KB, 1200x848
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.