[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was this game anyways
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Ghostbusters_videogame_front2.jpg (136 KB, 300x376) Image search: [Google]
Ghostbusters_videogame_front2.jpg
136 KB, 300x376
How was this game anyways
>>
perfectly adequate in every way
>>
I really liked it. Catching ghosts was really satisfying.

My biggest gripe is the Bill Murray seemed to be doing a Bill Murray impression rather than acting as Venkman
>>
>>322891927

8/10

Amazing, true to what fans wanted while delivering the tools you need to trap ghosts. It would be a perfect game if it had more extra content. It's great, but then ends too son and there isn't much to keep you going once it's all done.
>>
>>322892160

Murray has wanted nothing to do with Ghost Busters since GB2 and letting him half ass it for an easy paycheck was the only way to get him on board.

I have no idea why people hate GB2 so much. I agree emotionally charged slime was dumb and the fight with Vigo was underwhelming but it's fine aside from that.
>>
>>322892464
>>322892160
I keep hearing this but I really can't tell "Bill Murray playing a guy who isn't interested" from "Bill Murray isn't interested" since those are all the roles I remember him from. Stripes, Groundhog Day and yes Ghostbusters.
>>
>>322891927
excelent pacing, doritos machine in the hotel lobby
>>
>>322891927
4/5 stars from me
>>
It's basically Ghostbusters 3.
>>
Really neat attention to detail. The environments are well put together and everything burns real nice when touched with the proton beam.
>>
Decent
Good balance of referencing old material and new ghosts you have to deal with.
If you had it on console the multiplayer was pretty good but it might be kill now.
>>
>>322891927
9/10 you better accept this as the only thing that could be considered GB3.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.