[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just started playing wow for the first time today. wondering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 2364671-world-of-warcraft-logo.jpg (476 KB, 2827x1608) Image search: [Google]
2364671-world-of-warcraft-logo.jpg
476 KB, 2827x1608
just started playing wow for the first time today. wondering how hard is it to use the insta lvl 90 thing. and learn the character. also how would i go on to get the best gear in the game.
>>
>>322844947
If you somebody to play with
I volunteer
>>
>>322846603
*need
Btw stay away from wowg , thats cancer ridden
>>
>>322846603
add me if you want. i have no idea what im doing tho.

lvlark is battle net and WoW
>>
>>322844947
It's easy unless you're braindead, they've purged so many abilities that rotations are pretty much 4-6 buttons at most now. Getting gear is easy, do LFR, then find a group for normal, learn fights, do mythic and it's gg, also it's instant 100 now
>>
if it's your first time, play from lvl 1 and take your time to absorb the world and your character. If youre absolutely not into roleplay then go ahead and boost. You'll learn your char the best if you lvl from 1-100.

You get the best gear from the game by doing hardcore raiding, this is done by joining a hardcore guild. You can still clear the same content on easier difficulty, but the gear wont be as good.

If things arent clear when you're reaching lvl 100, ask again
>>
>>322847193
He probably means the level 90 boost from buying WoD.
>>
>>322846832
Lvl from start to finish for the first time
Do The insta boost later
I ll help you with pvp
>>
>>322847421
yea
>>
>>322844947
Abort now.
It became shit after cataclysm.

Unless you're looking for a casual game that requires not investment or skill.
>>
>>322844947
>insta lvl 90 thing.
>introduce a way to skip most of the game
>players actually think it's a good idea
Wow.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.