[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Witcher 4 needs assassins creed 3 traversal and souls gameplay.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
okay i think its pretty easy to say that the witcher 3 is the best open world game ever made.
i never encounter side quest this good in any other game, they feel natural and pretty diverse at least so far. the choices really makes difference (still salty about the kids in swamp area).
overall feels like is the player journey not geralt.
im in love.
goty next to bloodborne for me.

but yeah they need to fix the gameplay and other small stuff like:
>getting stuck while riding roach
>that balerina movement is so annoying
>jump, running and walking animations are so frustrating.
>>
This marketing is pathetic.

Why would we want another homogenized game/movie in another tired franchise?
>>
>>322800369
I disagree.
>>
>>322800369

witcher 4 needs epic skyrim immersive gameplay

i want to see the sword swoosh
>>
I think it would benefit from a more seamless animation when dealing with obstacles but don't want the Witcher to fucking climb rooftops. I don't know about Souls combat though. Witchers are fast as shit.
>>
>>322800369

your mom got my traversal dick in bed last nite
>>
>>322800369
>assassins creed anything
no
>souls combat
are you joking? if anything it should be faster. The formula they have right now is great. Make geralts movements faster, make him more susceptable to attack, remove softlocking or at least make it as fluid as TW2. the only thing it needs is more human enemy variety, better ai, and monster combat variety apart from different sign weaknesses
>>
>>322800684
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>parkour

Hell no.
Witchers are detectives with a monster kill ability, they're not ninjas.
>>
>>322802128
What a dumb fucking comment. Kill yourself swine
>>
I would be more interested in cdpr doing something original and new with a more robust combat system.
>>
>>322800369
Didn't they say they were done with the witcher games? Also
>ass creed parkour in the witcher
No, just no.
>>
>>322802942
They said this was the last time Geralt would star in a Witcher game, the possibility of a Witcher game starring Lambert, Ciri, or somebody else exists.
>>
>>322800369
Impressive suggestions, I honestly didn't think it was possible to ruin the Witcher that much.
>>
>>322802942
They said they were done with Geralt. I'm sure they'll milk this thing again if CP2077 doesn't work. Probably with character creation too.
>>
>>322800684
that's a child saying he knows what's good for games and that mixing together multiple mainstream shitty games would improve a decent series.
This is not marketing, learn the difference.
>>
>>322803069
>witcher game without geralt
Don't know how I'd feel about that...
Isn't CPR making some sci-fi game now though?
>>
>>322800369
>Complaining about ballerina movement

In the books the fighting style of witchers was more like a dance
>>
The Witcher 4 needs to not exist, it's time for CDPR to finish Cyberpunk 2077.
>>
>>322802432

no u
>>
>>322803428
This.
After CP2077 I hope they start developing an original IP.
And hopefully they don't cave in to retarded fans who want more of the same.
>>
>>322803475
I'm not a fucking piece of flabby insignificant shit like your autistic ass. End it now you peasant. No one likes, loves, or even remotely cares about you.
>>
>>322804302
Words can hurt.
>>
Cyberpunk 2077, they need to focus on that.
>>
>>322800369
>X game would be so much better with souls combat!

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Souls combat isnt even that good, it just requires you to be patient. The entire franchise with a little bit leaniency towards DaS1 is highly overrated.
>>
>>322805340
Considering dark souls is better than Zelda I completely disagree.
>>
>souls combat
it already has it, compare to bb

>situational quickstep dodge or rolling
>situational heavy and light attacks
>situational quickslot items to heal, cure poisons, buff stats, or throw for damage such as bombs/molotovs
>ranged weapon in second hand for disruption and flying enemies
ironically, combat for the games comes down to the same tactics as well (diagonal dodge as they lunge then attack their rear)
pretty much all the hate that w3 gets for combat applies equally to even these games people seem to think fix all those problems but really don't
>>
Look, let's just let htem finish Cyberpunk first.

They made the story and characters so well that I couldn't help but get emotionally invested in them.

This was one the best games I ever played. It was just damn good and you can tell the devs poured their hearts into it.

Kinda sucks taht most games now can't match up.

I'm sure they'll learn to fix the flaws.

It's pretty much open world done right.
>>
>>322803282
>mixing together multiple mainstream shitty games would improve a decent series

But it already is a bamham/asscreed variant
>>
>>322804401
Good
>>
The Witcher 4 just needs Eskel as the MC to be my GOAT
>>
There won't be another Witcher after 3 finishes with the DLC.

They're moving on to their Cyber Punk game and moving away from The Witcher.

TW's storyline is pretty much done.
>>
>>322808487

This.

The games were based on Polish novels. Geralt's story is done.
>>
>>322800369
go play ubishit instead
>>
File: 1451845425725.png (105 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1451845425725.png
105 KB, 256x256
>>322800369

no, just no. The witcher series already finished, a side story about ciri or yennefer would end in shit.

See: halo after halo 3.
>>
>>322808487
They already confirmed a new Witcher game that doesn't star Geralt. CDPR isn't done with the franchise in the least.
>>
>>322803329
Cyberpunk 2077. But Bethesda and Bioware have sci-fi and fantasy franchises and switch between the two, no surprise CDPR is doing the same. If 2077 is a success W4 having character creation is pretty much a guarantee.
>>
>>322809346

[citation needed]
>>
>>322800369
The combat is terrible
>>
>>322800369

Yeah and they should push out a new Witcher every year.
>>
You never read the books did you. The combat style is meant to be spiny
>>
>>322800369

Not only are you word for word reposting from NeoFAG you're also doing it from someone with a Horizon avatar, which means they're a huge shitposter.

This is double shitposting.
>>
File: Baby_Seal__Canadian_seal_.jpg (270 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Baby_Seal__Canadian_seal_.jpg
270 KB, 1920x1080
>>322800684
You should probably be here for a little longer before you post, sir.
>>
>>322800369
Fuck no. Problem with modern AAA industry they don't create new IP. A game always needs to end at some time. Like a good book it ends.
>>
>>322800369
>ass creed parkouring

Lol no.

FUCK NO.
>>
>>322806572
This is what retarded people who haven't played the game actually believe
>>
>not releasing the demon under the mountain
C'mon bro it's like you don't want to have fun.
>>
>>322813058
How about uncharted traversal? I fucking hated cliffs and shit in Witcher 3.
>>
>Every game ever needs Dark Souls combat.

Seriously fuck off.
>>
>>322813763
Stop trying to combine witcher with another game. Wither 3 is the last game, that's it. No more, every game has to end. Go play the original if you want more Witcher, otherwise fuck off
>>
It's over and it already won GOTY. Enough discussion
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.