[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Raiden. Something happened to me last night when I was driving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: colonel_4852.jpg (9 KB, 135x196) Image search: [Google]
colonel_4852.jpg
9 KB, 135x196
Raiden. Something happened to me last night when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go. I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky. It was moving irregularly. Suddenly, there was intense light all around. And when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me?
>>
>>322740367
Jajajaja Es muy funny jajaj xD
>>
Scissors 61
>>
he must have gotten a glimpse of this 9
>>
I hear its amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari Kiri Rock.
>>
>>322740367
MGS2 is the worst Metal Gear.
>>
>>322740367
I have no idea man, Snake saw the crop circle in Act 2 though. Maybe you were abducted?
>>
File: Boss.jpg (11 KB, 432x212) Image search: [Google]
Boss.jpg
11 KB, 432x212
name a better character in any media
>>
>>322740709
Why is that
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 640x360
>>322741116
>>
>>322741116
Literally any other MGS character.
>>
>>322741116
Huey Emmerich
>>
>>322740709
Not even touching the meta story, the gameplay is totally fucking solid and probably some of the better stealth gameplay of all time. High skill ceiling for harder difficulties, plus with the sons of liberty you get a shitload of awesome VR missions that strips away everything but the basic gameplay. That, plus the snake tales, gives you hours upon hours of good gameplay and levels, and the game has plenty of options and tools to minutely tweak difficulty and custom fit it. Plus, Pliskin is the best character in the whole series.
>>
This game was the start of memes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.