[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So wut did you get this steam sale /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: SteamSaleBuys.png (101 KB, 388x2200) Image search: [Google]
SteamSaleBuys.png
101 KB, 388x2200
So wut did you get this steam sale /v/?
>>
>>322710290
where is that listed, anon?
>>
my faggot ass got a call last Friday around 8pm saying there was a 1.4k charge in mother fucking Kenya :^)

So now my card has been blocked until my new one arrives in the mail. So no games for me :^))) thanks steam!
(Literally, I use cash/PayPal for everything else and steam just happened to get their shit hacked)
>>
a bought alot of older games that i've been wanting to play along with a few recent ones
>>
File: steam.jpg (19 KB, 361x149) Image search: [Google]
steam.jpg
19 KB, 361x149
>>
>>322713819
I just realized that hack was probably where the guy who tried to use my ebay account to buy a five thousand dollar watch got my info.

What kind of jackass spends that much money on a watch anyway?
>>
File: 1440041185330.png (121 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1440041185330.png
121 KB, 258x245
>buying PC games
>>
KOTOR 2

Would be playing it but I got tired of wrestling with that bug where you character suddenly can't move, which is kind of an issue in the first part of the game where you only have one person to control and no one to switch to.
>>
File: winter sale.jpg (1 MB, 1895x1736) Image search: [Google]
winter sale.jpg
1 MB, 1895x1736
>>
File: nice hat fagget.jpg (20 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
nice hat fagget.jpg
20 KB, 256x256
>all those games you are not going to play

look at him, look at him and laugh
>>
>>322714456
I see you also acquired the Jedi Knight bundle.

I was a little disappointed that Jedi Outcast sucks, but the rest are alright. Haven't played Academy yet.
>>
costume quest
postal2
pyschonauts
rogue legacy
skullgirls
the stanly parable
undertale

just a few older games ive been wanting to try
>>
>>322714918
Wouldn't know. I bought because it was cheap and /v/ said they were good. Likely not to even play.
>>
>>322710290
Nothing because the sales sucked but I wanted to thank the anon who informed me of the 25% off Dragon's Dogma for PC deal on GMG.

I was not really cool with $30 but $20 was perfect. Thanks random anon.
>>
File: steam sale.png (61 KB, 259x345) Image search: [Google]
steam sale.png
61 KB, 259x345
Cities Skylines was just the After Dark DLC
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.