[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>They expect me to buy this game >David Hayter isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: metal_gear_5_original-620x.jpg (81 KB, 620x766) Image search: [Google]
metal_gear_5_original-620x.jpg
81 KB, 620x766
>They expect me to buy this game
>David Hayter isn't even in it

Fucking kek.

>Replacing an icon of vidya with some movie star
>>
File: slowpoke.jpg (7 KB, 231x251) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke.jpg
7 KB, 231x251
>>
>>322693426
glad hayter exposed himself as an insufferable faggot
>>
good news, the game was shit because hayter wasn't in it
>>
>>322693426
Stop shitposting, Dave
>>
File: 1396652869497.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1396652869497.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
Kiefer Sutherland is much better as a middle-aged Big Boss than David Hayter ever could've been.
>>
Keither Sutherland wouldn't even have been that bad if he had more then 3 game lines. Such a fucking waste considering I was expecting some serious facial expressions but all we got was one line and the rest were all Kaz. Fuck you Kojima.
>>
>>322693426
>Big Boss isn't even in it

Fucking kek

>Replacing an icon of vidya with some medic
>>
>>322693426
Except Hayter is in the game

spooky
>>
>>322694351
>Hideo isn't even in it

Fucking kek

>Replacing an icon of vidya with some Kojima
>>
I have never watched anything with Kiefer Sutherland in it and know almost nothing about him.

I found his unfortunately limited performance to be infinitely better than Hayter's.
>>
Sutherland was the best part of the game.

Kojima fucked up so bad with this game, Christ.
>>
>>322694480
Hayter never could have topped this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4_V5j6BzNk
>>
>>322693426
>>322693426
I was one of the biggest buttmad Hayterfags out here, but after caving in and buying TPP because "Kojima's last Metal Gear it would be blasphemous to turn my back on him now," and actually hearing Keifer play Venom Snake, I gotta say I'm kinda glad they made the change.

I STILL think they should've waited until AFTER Ground Zeroes to make the change so as to promote better continuity and not be a total dickbag to Hayter, but at the end of the day Kiefer fucking owned that role.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 101x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 101x144
>>322694476
>Solid Snake isn't Even in it

Top kek

>Replacing an icon of vidya with some Raiden
>>
>>322693426
Hayter's performances as snake went downhill real fucking fast
>>
File: Subcover.jpg (271 KB, 640x904) Image search: [Google]
Subcover.jpg
271 KB, 640x904
>>322695419
>Solid Snake isn't even in it

Fucking kek

>Replacing an icon of vidya with some Big Boss
>>
>>322693426
>the twist is Kaz is the main character of MGSV GZ and TPP
>>
File: phantom cigar.webm (704 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
phantom cigar.webm
704 KB, 500x368
>>322693426
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.