[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fairy Fencer F
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: fairy.jpg (66 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
fairy.jpg
66 KB, 460x215
What does /v/ think of this game?
>>
I really enjoyed it and although it was kinda easy I actually really enjoyed the story
When the time slip happened my penis grew a few sizes
>>
I think it's shit.
>>
>>322688971
Also, gameplay was simple but I liked it. Although some weapons seem completely useless (Greatswords, for example; Everything has a power of 100 except the low accuracy/300 damage move).
The girls are pretty cute. Wish the game was longer and the characters had more costumes aside from swimsuits.
>>
I was pretty surprised by it, thought it was pretty good. Loved the transformation theme. I'll be picking up Advent Dark Force.
Disappointed there's no Ethel end in ADF, she was 2cute. More Marianna is a minor consolation, though.
>>
File: goodtaste.png (332 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
goodtaste.png
332 KB, 720x720
>>322690724
>>
File: taigA.jpg (176 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
taigA.jpg
176 KB, 1280x1024
Is it just me or is this game a fucking cakewalk? I've been playing for about 5 hours and none of my party members have died once.
>>
It's literally Neptunia without Neps. In language anyone could understand, it's a shit game without the redeeming factor
>>
File: ek.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ek.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>322688678

Combat had potential, but not utilized. Easy as shit even compared to... just about everything else on the market. Story average but workable. Lazy devs shortcutted by half the game being a variant repeat of the other half. Soundtrack nice with a few exceptions. Characters not as colorful as nep, but some were good.

Ethel best girl, waifupower doubled when with Karin.
>>
File: 43300759_p0.png (626 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
43300759_p0.png
626 KB, 900x900
>>322691631

Nah, it really is ridiculously easy. Shame, because it means all the changes to the combat system mean nothing 99% of the time(I don't think you ever have to actually use magic even once, except for challenge numbers.)
>>
>>322688678
Too easy.
At the beginning, I was pretty interested in the characters. Fang was lazy and selfish, the fairy broad was manipulative and condescending. After a while it turns to stale anime garbage.
>>
Cons: Extremely fucking easy. Even easier than Nep, and that's saying a lot.

Besides that, I loved every second of it. Ethel and Eryn were wonderful waifus, 15/10 would marry them in a heartbeat.

I'm really hyped for Advent Dark Force.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.