[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how long till this game dies? >every new expension makes it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: onlyniggersreadfilenames.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
onlyniggersreadfilenames.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
how long till this game dies?
>every new expension makes it harder for new players
>watching streamers playing it and geting mad over it is more fun then playing it
>literally competitive dice rolling
>>
>>322649681
Well, the game gets better with every expansion. Pretty much everyone agrees that.

Its going to survive atleast as long as WoW did.
>>
>>322649681
As long as mouthbreathers can finally be good at a "skilled" card game.

Never.
>>
>>322649681
It won't die, there's no use just re posting the same threads over and over.

You do have valid points, but unfortunately you might simply not be the target audience. Odds are you were baited by the lure of a competitive digital card game but this is not what this is. no point in crying over here. just head out and find a better game.
>>
I don't get why anyone played it in the first place.

If you like playing an RNG simulator so much, why don't you just roll a dice, if it's >3 you win, otherwise you lose.
>>
>>322649681
Same time magic tg will
>>
>>322650374
With The Darkest Dungeon you can only win on a 10 on a 10 sided die.

Needless to say /v/ loves it.
>>
>>322650876
i dont love it and im the most advanced user on v
>>
>>322649681
Soon
>>
>all this rank 25 fags claiming HS is not skill based

Then why do always suck? If games are always decided by rng then why do the same people get to legend over and over again?
>>
>>322652959
people who get legend grind hundreds of matches in the ladder

most people don't lol
>>
>>322649681
As long as they don't make incredibly broken cards the game will be all right.
>>
>>322652959
There's not that much strategy involved in the game at least not as much as other cards games and RNG is one of the main things that will fuck you up and not your strategy of lack of it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (536 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
536 KB, 1680x1050
>>322649681
forever
>>
>>322652959
>be rank 13 by making my own deck
>next season my friend, who I can consistently beat, makes it to rank 11 by net decking mech mage, shockadin, and dragon priest

yeah it's ALL skill bro, not just netdecking, having the most recent cards, and getting an ideal curve in the first 5 turns.
>>
>>322653141
but anon they are doing that
>>
There's no real chance in hell a Blizzard game is ever going to die no matter how badly people want their games to fail.
>>
>>322650049
Then name at least 5 Naxx cards you still us to this day....
>>
File: 1448854179236.png (268 KB, 1169x801) Image search: [Google]
1448854179236.png
268 KB, 1169x801
>>322653636
>>
>>322654296

Loatheb, Zombie Chow, Mad Scientist, Death's bite, Sludge Belcher
>>
Hearthstone doesn't rely on its playerbase, it relies on the viewers of twitch/youtube memers. This was intended and planned out by Blizzard.

So as long as Kripp, Reynad, Trump, etc are in Blizzard's back pocket they will have all the kids buying their overpriced cash grab expansions to be "just like the pros"
>>
>>322654296
belcher
zombie chow
loatheb
that 3 mana priest card
deathgrip
>>
>>322654513
>doesnt say haunted creeper, the biggest powercreep in the game

pleb
>>
>>322654296
loatheb
nerubian egg
haunted creeper
mad scientist
zombie chow
sludge belcher
deathlord
shade of naxxramas
deaths bite
void caller
avenge
dark cultist
>>
>>322654296
Loatheb, Haunted Creeper, Deathlord, Belcher, Chow, Shade, Dark Cultist, Death's Bite, Avenge, Void Coiler, Mad Scientist

Nax was pretty good.
>>
>>322654525
This. I think Blizzard is one of the few companies who can get away with such greedy overpriced shit due to the way they market.
>>
>>322654296
Loatheb, Sludge Belcher, Dark Cultist, Zombie Chow, Kel'Thuzad in some situations

Naxx was the strongest Adventure in terms of powercreep
>>
File: ProfessionalHearthstone.jpg (125 KB, 1012x660) Image search: [Google]
ProfessionalHearthstone.jpg
125 KB, 1012x660
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.