[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a codec for a Smash 4 character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8
File: 1450999120341.png (239 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
1450999120341.png
239 KB, 1000x700
>I see you're fighting Robin, Snake.
>Yeah, but I remember him being a lot faster, and less...organic. What gives?
>That's ROBin, Snake.
>Oh. I guess the hair got me.
>Be VERY careful, Snake. Robin is a master tactician, and has commanded his army to victory on several occasions.
>So I'm dispatching a military commander, huh? Business as usual, then.
>Don't be so cocky, Snake. Robin won by fighting alongside his troops. He's no ordinary strategist; his magic tomes grant him supernatural powers. Watch out especially for his Arcfire spell.
>So the commander is the one trying to incinerate ME this time, huh? This should be interesting...
>>
File: MaREY_Sue.jpg (370 KB, 1000x981) Image search: [Google]
MaREY_Sue.jpg
370 KB, 1000x981
>It's Bayonetta!
>Bayo-what?
>The girl who isn't Shantae
Simultaneous laughter.
>>
>>322642487
>Solid and Venom are the same
I don't get it.
>>
>Look Snake, it's Little Mac! Champ of the WVBA!
WVBA?
>The World Video Boxing Association. It's filled with the toughest boxers all over the globe. At only 17 years old, Mac fought his way to the top with Doc Louis' training.
Big deal, he's a pipsqueak.
>Don't get cocky, Snake. Mac's lightning-fast and his punches hit like trucks. If he fills up his power meter, he'll hit you with a KO uppercut. One hit from that and you're as good as dead.
Geez...
>What's more is that if he's about to hit you, you'd better get out of the way. Even a Nikita missile won't make him budge in the middle of an attack.
These world champs let fame go to their heads. He's young and reckless.
>Far from it Snake. Mac takes down fighters twice his size on a regular basis. He's the textbook definition of an underdog. He's been fighting his whole life.
...So have I.
>>
>that one anon that dubbed drebins codec call for kojima-productions Cocaine coder

Was dying
>>
File: image.png (246 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
246 KB, 640x1136
Dumping some shit I did.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 539x948) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 539x948
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 324x955) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 324x955
>>
File: hadesgiveshisapproval.webm (112 KB, 325x173) Image search: [Google]
hadesgiveshisapproval.webm
112 KB, 325x173
>>322645832
I like it
>>
>Snake: You know, seeing him here reminds me...We should do that thing we've always wanted to try...
>Otacon: Ohhhh yeah! That thing! Good idea! OK, ready? Go!
>Snake: ARE YOU OKAY?
>Otacon: BUSTER WOLF!
>>
File: COCAIN CODER.jpg (180 KB, 1621x653) Image search: [Google]
COCAIN CODER.jpg
180 KB, 1621x653
>>322646746
>>
File: Anne_Frank.jpg (4 KB, 261x331) Image search: [Google]
Anne_Frank.jpg
4 KB, 261x331
>mfw reading these in Colonel Campbell and Hayter's voice
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.