[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever let a friend borrow something let's say a console
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: AKBUNNYBMP.jpg (37 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
AKBUNNYBMP.jpg
37 KB, 400x600
Anyone ever let a friend borrow something let's say a console only to find out that their mom sold it as punishment to them?

Just wanted to know if that had happen to anyone else?
>>
>>322623030
Um. No. I can't imagine why you would.
>>
No, because I'm not dumb enough to loan someone a console. If they want to play they can come visit.
>>
>>322623030
I think most of my friends have outgrown being punished by their mothers.
>>
Easy fix get your parents to get your friends mom to buy you a new system o retrieve your old one
>>
they're the ones that sold it, they're just claiming their mom did to get away with it
>>
When I was a kid I loaned my friend my game cube. His uncle pawned it that night. Few years later I left my Xbox at a friends house after a lan party. Went back with mom next day it was gone. Friend mom filed police report but everyone knew they just hid it and lied about the break in.
>>
>>322623030
This bored is for over 18s

Either way. Why the fuck didn't you tell your mum/dad and get them to go sort it out.
>>
>>322623030
What an ugly skank
>>
>>322623030
underage, plz go
>>
>>322623962
Let's think about that for a second, this story could of litearlly happen in the 80's as consoles have been around for a very long long long............................. long time.
>>
>>322624059
You don't type like you've been around for a long long time.
>>
>>322624059
>Why the fuck didn't you tell your mum/dad and get them to go sort it out.
>>
>>322623030
I lent my ak to an Asian dressed as a rabit and never got it back.
>>
>>322623939

Sorry, Anon. Somebody broke in and stole ONLY your Xbox.
>>
>>322623030
Your friend either gave it to someone or sold it, then blamed his mom. Get better friends.
>>
>>322623939
Gentlemen, behold. A fucking idiot.
>>
NEVER lend shit to white people. You'll never see it again.
>>
>lend stuff to friends
>see it back a week later

>lend stuff to family
>gets sold
everytime

not that I've lent anything since like the 90s
>>
>>322625317
Compared to black people, You get it back with spinning rims and neons.

Compared to asian people, You get it back with a university degree.
>>
>>322625501
>not that I've lent anything since like the 90s
lesson learn, don't trust anyone. don't help anyone and just act shitty to everyone else.
>>
>borrowed friend's Wii U to play 1 game like 1 year ago
>he never asked for it back
guess I might as well use it to play xcx
>>
File: 1447617397218.jpg (34 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1447617397218.jpg
34 KB, 720x720
>When I was a kid
>Mother comes into my room
>"Hey anon, there's a friend of my whose kid wants to play vidya. Would you be able to lend the kid some of yours? We'll give them back once she's finished, promise."
>Doubt, but decide not to be an egoist fuck and agree to lend them
>Never saw my Rayman DS or my New Super Mario Bros for Wii again.

NEVER EVER
I didn't ask for this

ALSO
>Little bro buys a Wii thanks to my father
>He's like, 7-8 years old
>His mother (not mine, actually) comes to me
>"Anon don't you have any game you could let him borrow"
>I directly deny the petition, stating that he'll lose it or something
>Everyone on the family present at that moment gets back at me calling me names and shit
>Fucking assholes
>"Shut up, fine. I'll see what can I do."
>I find Super Mario Galaxy on the list of games I've completed and have no interest on playing anymore
>"This'll do."
>My brother is happy and shit, his mother goes "Thanks anon." like if it wasn't worth shit.
>"Now then, lil' anon, take good care of that game; it's a precious one."
>A time later
>I see how the game's doing
>It looks like a fucking plate for food, with all the scratches on it.
>"Don't mind it anon, he's only a child."

Don't I have any right to get back at my family somehow? Since they're all now like b-but financial problems anon.
>>
>>322626751
>"Don't mind it anon, he's only a child."
Fuck this excuse. I took care of my stuff as a child. My old GBC, GBASP, and DS don't have a single scratch or smudge on them. My discs are all immaculate and I would always keep them in their cases. I would fly into an autistic rage as a kid if one of my friends came close to touching the screen of one of my handhelds. I lent my Vita to one of my childhood friends for a few minutes a couple weeks ago to try out IA/VT and he was about to swipe his finger across the screen to unlock it, but just before he did, he went "oh, shit", put his finger in his shirt, and proceeded to swipe. Not that I would have done anything now, I would have just been silently pissed and washed the smudge off later, but yeah.
>>
>>322626751
This is why i wish caritage games were still a thing, you break a nes cartiage you basically had to smash it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.