[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck I hated this asshole.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
Fuck I hated this asshole.
>>
FF8 was so easy, I beat Omega without him getting a single hit on me, then I loaded and beat him without aura.

If you had problems with any story boss, then you need to kill yourself.
>>
I recommend using Darkside. You can get it from Diablo. Have Alexander's Recover and Revive for your healer.

Or you can break the game with crazy junctions and just use a loaded character to attack a few times and win.
>>
>>322609781
>If you had problems with any story boss, then you need to kill yourself.
I'll make sure to go back in time and tell my 12 year old self to kill himself just 4u.
>>
>>322610707
>12
>being THIS fucking bad
Wow. Yeah, maybe you should. I was kind of willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were 5-6 years old. But damn.

Yeah. You really should stop breathing.
>>
>>322609571
When I was 15 or something, I didn't know a thing about junctioning the time I got this point. Unfortunately all I spammed against her was summons and curaga to Rinoa in between them and still got through.

Then I started a new game with a weird fetish to make everyone level 100, beaten the game but it was medium-hard. I didn't know enemies also scaled with you.

Now I'm 25, I bought it on steam, ended the game at around level 30 something, I think I finished Ultimecia's stages in one turn from each character. It was quite fast.

Point is, game is broken, but still I enjoyed it a lot. I probably wouldn't if I hadn't played it when I was young.
>>
Even as a kid I always read manuals or tutorials. Hell, I spent much time at the Information corner of FFVIII.
>>
>>322610836
You bitch, I was finishing Spelunker at that age, and you got the nerve to tell me you found a FF8 boss, HARD?
>>
To this day I've never been stuck on a boss for as long as I was stuck on that fucking tank in the missile base.

I think I suffered from extreme autism back when I played FF8 because all I ever used in fights were GF summons
>>
>>322611248
I can relate, I have some weird fetishes because of the summons. I didn't really summon them for damage.

Also summoning Queazcotl against that was a good choice as far as I can remember.
>>
>>322609571
Dude, u got zell and he's already at half health, just keep switching characters until he limit breaks then combo the bosses ass for 15 mins with punch rushes and booyas.
>>
>>322611248
To be fair, previous FFs pretty much conditioned you to think that summons are instawin-button.

>>322611401
FF8 Shiva still gives me boners occasionally
>>
>>322609571
I realized that I've actually never tried to cast zombie on Rinoa to prevent Adel from draining her. Can someone confirm if it works?
>>
>>322612089
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Rinoa_%28boss%29

Nope, Immune
>>
>>322612089
Also, if you are not casting zombie on your group and healing through tornado absorption you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>322612180
Ah, that's sad. Status attacks would've been much more fun if they weren't completely discarded in all important fights.
>>
>SHE
>>
>>322611401
I feel you.
Shiva, Quetzalcoatl, Ifrit, Siren, Diablo...
Too much fap for my young self.
>>
>instant limit break
>'shweet'
> lionheart
>....

oops.
>>
>>322610836
>not beating Contra, Dark Souls, every Mega Man game, Battletoads and Ninja Gaiden in your mother's womb

What are you, casual?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.