[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some other good eroge games on steam which you can easily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: muniemaker.jpg (66 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
muniemaker.jpg
66 KB, 460x215
What are some other good eroge games on steam which you can easily uncensor like Hunnie Pop? I want to buy some before the sale is over.
>>
>>322593326
I felt suicidal when I found out that Audrey, the best girl, has shit ending pictures.
>>
>>322593506
Oh come on dude, they weren't that bad
>>
>>322593631
But I wanted a gaping anal creampie!
>>
>>322593326
http://store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Nudity/?snr=1_5_9__409#p=0&tab=NewReleases

You could see if these have any uncensor patches.
>>
>>322593741
I am pretty sure that there will be some fan-made pics of that if you search in the right places.
Also do you have in mind any other eroge games on steam? Nekopara looks ok and it also has a mod to disable the censor but I am not sure.
>>
>>322593943
Yeah I am already on that page but I am not sure which games actually have a bunch of sex scenes and which just have a couple of nudes.
>>
Soooo I guess there is no such game on steam huh?
>>
>>322593326
Sakura Swim Club has an uncensor patch and is on sale
>>
>>322595735
Does it have enough sex scenes to keep me interested?
>>
nekopara and little witch romanesque have uncensor patches
>>
>>322595848
it's got like 4 or something, they're not bad but not very long either. I thought the game was gonna be hot garbage and only good for a quick fap but i found myself having a pretty good time so I'd say it's worth it.
>>
>>322593326
Only absolute plebs play eroge on steam
>>
>>322596068
I have played plenty of eroge outside of steam. Just want to add some to my steam collection
>>
>>322596330
Is there a list of good eroge games somewhere?
>>
>>322595735
sakura swim club is so fucking shit. Christ. Steam plebs who never played VN before will praise it as visual novel savior but it was easily the worst visual novel I´ve ever played.
>Come to locker room after practice
>So you wanna do it?
>Uhh yeah
>Immediately sticks his dick into his friend
>>
>>322596956
It's dumb for sure, but when your expectations are as low as mine, it's not that bad in comparison. I've played VN's before and I generally do so for plot and character, in the case of Sakura Swim Club I played it for sex and it was servicable.
>>
>>322598181
If you want good erotic visual novel that shouldn´t be taken seriously play Koisuru natsu no last resort. It´s nice game with likable routes and every route has its own little drama, but cg scenes are one of the best I´ve ever seen. It´s just uncomparable to sakura trash club. Of course neither should be taken seriously but even with low expectations I didn´t like swim club
>>
>>322598553
That's fair, to each their own and all. I just find it hard to hate things as silly as that
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.