[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Less than two medics on your team at any time >You lose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
>Less than two medics on your team at any time
>You lose

Why don't people play medic? He is fun as fuck and 100% required in your team. I love playing him but always hate being the lone guy doing it and hate it even more when I am at 80%+ charge and my heavy/solider/whoever the fuck goes in and just dies right before it's up.

TF2 is shit because the people that play it are shit.
>>
TF2 is shit because the people that play it are shit because anyone who is actually good at videgames got bored of it 5 years ago because of the wonderful things he does.
>>
File: 1451422594482.jpg (89 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1451422594482.jpg
89 KB, 604x604
>>322589087
BECAUSE OF THE WONDERFUL THINGS HE DOES!
>>
Because beaming what ressembles a horsecock Into a retard,hoping he does decent whilst being the prime hunting target Is boring?
>>
File: reading messages in dark souls.png (64 KB, 352x116) Image search: [Google]
reading messages in dark souls.png
64 KB, 352x116
>TF2 is so poorly optimized from years of cosmetic item updates being piled onto it that it runs worse now on my almost 1 year old desktop computer than it did on a laptop I had back in 2009
>game runs so poorly on my computer now that it locks up for a few seconds several times per minute, making it basically unplayable because I can't turn a corner without dying from ZA WARUDO
Everything will be fire.
>>
File: b01.jpg (56 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
b01.jpg
56 KB, 722x349
>>322590690
>patch notes say new optimizations have been implemented
>they make absolutely no difference
>>
File: 7.jpg (70 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
70 KB, 600x800
>>322589087
>because of the wonderful things he does
>>
I like Medic but it gets really annoying when you pull off surviving absolutely everything while buffing everyone and healing everything in sight and they all randomly run off to a killzone where all the good enemy players are literally farming them.
That, and dying right before you deploy uber/dieing right after uber/not even being able to get an uber because you're dying so much.
>>
>>322588957
>playing a support class in a game with a horribly incompetent and unreliable community
That's why I almost never play engineer, either.
>>
Pub medicking is for the mentally ill.
>>
>>322588957
Get yourself a Vita-Saw faggot.

Even if it's a 10% health reduction, that shit will help you a lot. It's even banned from competitive!
>>
>>322591708
anyone that does play engineer just stays in their own little world and not being of any use to anyone, hardly even see reasonable teleporters getting placed these days
>>
File: 1347085904782.png (32 KB, 211x208) Image search: [Google]
1347085904782.png
32 KB, 211x208
there is nothing more horrible than playing medic on a bad team.
>everyone running face first into the enemy line spamming "medic"
>deploying uber on a heavy, and he pulls out boxing gloves
>soldiers attempting to rocket jump, flying like ten feet, and spamming medic.
>>
>>322588957
>burning
>pyro just pass and ignore you or trying to lit you on fire because it thinks you are enemy spy
>heavy don't throw sandwich for you when you are really hurt or eat it by himself

>healing someone and he pick medic kit even if I have less health than my healing target
>no second medic so you can't survive those 1 shot 1 headshot snipers

The more I play it the more I get bored with this. I just want to finish contracts and stop playing until next big update.
>>
The worst part are friendlies, god bless those souls who wreck those cunts anyway.

>didn't play in years decide to fuck around
>get on some server
>push the cart, almost die but make it
>hhahaha we're not playing don't push cart
>he f2p kick him

I didn't expect to find them on anything but 2fort. At least after i changed server there were some god-tier matches with both teams competent.
>>
>>322596179
the game is only ever good right after updates
>people on both teams know what theyre doing
>pyros actually playing support, extinguishing teamates and helping engies
>soldiers and demos flying all over the place
>spies actually targeting engies, medics, and heavies that are carrying the team
>not a huntsman or gunslinger to be found.
and one week later it was right back to garbage.
>>
>>322596829
I wish I knew what any of that is like
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.