[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Citizen announced for consoles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: star-citizen1.jpg (407 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
star-citizen1.jpg
407 KB, 1920x1080
>Star Citizen on consoles

What first thought comes to mind when you read that?
Do you think they're powerful enough to run SC (ofc after lowering graphic quality)?
Could they run the game 720p/30fps?
What would be the reactions among gaming community?
Would we see generally happines among gamers or not?

discuss.
>>
Thanks for beta testing master race
>>
>>322582257

It's not true.

>>322582440

You're adopted and the offspring of siblings
>>
>>322582257
Nice to know they're going to release a crippled version for the PC so that consoles can 'get the same experience'.

You're living a lie if you think this won't happen.
>>
Like, did they say anything specific about console versions? I remember there was backlash because of PS4 devkit or something like that.
>>
>>322582720
>You're living a lie if you think this won't happen.

You think? Personally this is the only one game that I can't play on my current PC or consoles so I'd be happy for console version of Star Citizen - or to be precise only Squadron 42
>>
>we've decided to severely limit our scope in order to harness the power of modern consoles
>>
>>322582257
I Scam Citizen ever comes out it would had to be dumbed down beyond belief to get on consoles .

Just like No Man Sky.
>>
>>322583929
>I
IF * for fuck sake ..
>>
>>322583929
>No man sky
You can't dumb a game down that never had anything to start with. Years later and all they got is procedural generation.
>>
>>322582257
>Could they run the game 720p/30fps?
Nope.
>>
I'll be enjoying elite dangerous
>>
File: keep-calm-and-deploy-pods.png (449 KB, 1900x1080) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-deploy-pods.png
449 KB, 1900x1080
>>322584225
Well... touche .

Which is god damned shame because i would kill for a game like that.
>>
File: startsat8.jpg (47 KB, 455x726) Image search: [Google]
startsat8.jpg
47 KB, 455x726
>>322584470
my nigga
>>
>>322582257
>Star Citizen on PC
>Star Citizen at all

It will already be crippled on pc when in comes out. Might as well get a wider audience
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.