[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGS Thread : Whose Grave was he saluting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: outerheaven.png (380 KB, 1152x1080) Image search: [Google]
outerheaven.png
380 KB, 1152x1080
Fox or BB or Venoms?
>>
>>322548929
raiden time travel
>>
Pretty sure it was the grave of The Boss.
>>
>>322549165
she didnt die in Outer Heaven. And she was born in the 20s
>>
>>322548929
"ever since I killed the boss"
>>
>>322550384

>>322549464

this ^ and why would Solid salute at her grave when he never met her?
>>
>>322548929
bumpp
>>
>>322550517
>>322548929
Solid Snake went to salute "Big Boss," whose grave was located right next to the Boss'. It's really not that hard to grasp.

Although Venom was probably buried there instead of the real Big Boss.
>>
File: 1451402160744.gif (2 MB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
1451402160744.gif
2 MB, 400x299
Is the guy that makes Venom's bionic arms really Madnar?
>>
>>322555823
This gif is terrifying
>>
>Snake was actually paying respects to Venom's grave
That's a nice touch, hadnt thought about it

Also, is it mentioned they are buried at Arlington or did I make that up?
>>
>>322548929
BB, Solid Snake pretends John didn't had an impact in him, but killing him was actually a really big hit on his life. Making him suffer PTSD, and depression, but at least in the end of his life BB and him fixed all their problems and went in peace
>>
Maybe he was saluting Grey Fox? but I doubt it it's either big boss/the boss but I doubt solid would know anything about the boss.
>>
>>322557879
Jesus, what a shitty ending.
>>
>>322557987
Kind of wish Grey fox would have gotten a few more callbacks. He was barely mentioned in 4.
>>
>>322557751
Wasn't it Georgia? I though that I have read that on the Database.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.