[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: eg70gm.jpg (88 KB, 568x617) Image search: [Google]
eg70gm.jpg
88 KB, 568x617
Was he right?
>>
You're better off watching ANH again

Rey is a Mary Sue
>>
>>322433037
it was alright nothing amazing but worth a watch if you like star wars
vader is luke's father
>>
>>322433037
It was a good movie. Sure it's just a rehash of the OT, but it was still entertaining.

Finn was good
Rey was a shitty mary sue
Ren was ok
>>
>>322433185
Nah she is nowhere near Meetra Blackhole Surik level of mary sue
>>
>>322433342
>but it was still entertaining.

So were the Prequels, all for the wrong reasons of course.
>>
>>322433037
>yfw george lucas shat on the movie calling it a blatant rehash
>yfw he said he was sorry he had to sell the movie to black slavists
>yfw he was forced to apologize the day after
>>
>>322433037
> Kuckjima having any valid opinion of any story ever again
> I'm Vader and so are you
> Sheev was a good guy all along AI did it XD XD
fuck off
>>
That faggy guy who wrote American Ultra was 100% on point about Star Wars to be honest.
>>
File: AAAA.jpg (53 KB, 402x780) Image search: [Google]
AAAA.jpg
53 KB, 402x780
>>322433185
>this meme again
>>
>>322433037
its good but feels like a remake of the first movie.
pretend rey is luke but stronger because a girl.
>>
Kojima is a fucking drone for anything western. He praised Pacific Rim as some kind of fuckin godsend and look at how he thinks of Fury Road. Fucking cuck always covers his bases and praises any big budget piece of Hollywood shit in the vague hope he'll make it there some day.
>>
>>322433037

Rey was a fucking mary sue and can't wait to see her fuck up something for once

I went into the movie thinking Kylo Ren was some cool motherfucker and left the room thinking he was a whiny faggot. They handled it 10/10

Black boy should be fucking dead, or at least paralyzed and crippled. I mean, he got wrecked by Kylo Ren and got cut by a lightsaber right in the fucking spine.
>>
>>322433470
>Sheev was a good guy
Wait, what? I don't plan on wasting my time with this movie any time soon, is this an actual thing?
>>
>>322433037

The last person I'm going to listen to about the quality of a story is Kojima.
>>
>he
>>
>>322433567
We are currently living in a world where Max fuckin Landis and the Cuckington Post are voices of reason and RLM are sellout shills.
>>
>>322433621
Rey should have been cut from the movie entirely and Finn should have been the new force sensitive person.
>>
>>322433650
are you an idiot? hes just describing the plot of mgs5 with star wars characters
>>
>>322433939
How the fuck would I know that if I didn't play it?
>>
>>322433815
there's still a chance finn will be force sensitive
>>
It was ok in the sense that Star Wars has always been big dumb action driven movies. And even goof relative to the prequels by virtue of not having anything overly stupid offensive.

But yeah, when it comes to this type of thing Kojima is a braindead sycophant.
>>
>>322433727
I don't think RLM are shills, they just have shitty taste in regards to this film. Nobody is perfect.
>>
>>322433727
>RLM are sellout shills

howso?
>>
>>322433037
meh sorta. it was an alright movie. as long as it's entertaining and has at least somewhat likable characters it passes for a Star Wars flick.
>>
>>322433815
So you want the attractive chick gone & the stinky nigger to take her place?
>>
>>322434113
Yeah but it's suspicious, so much shit they accuse the Prequels of doing they turn a blind eye towards with TFA
>>
>>322433037
Mostly yes. There's some awful Abrams deja vu but it's a miracle it's the best thing he ever had a hand in and at least there looks to be some juicy stuff for Rian Johnson to work with.
>>
>>322433037
Kojima wouldnt know a good story if it fuckef his yellow ass and teabagged him afterwards.

Hence why all his games have shit stories and he got fired
>>
>>322434190
I want the mary sue gone and the well done character to be in
>>
File: 1451545901327.webm (772 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451545901327.webm
772 KB, 1280x720
>>322434190
>attractive
>>
File: hideo lucas.jpg (22 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
hideo lucas.jpg
22 KB, 300x400
>>322433037
>"I didn't go to video games school, I went to movies." - Hideo Kojima
>>
>>322434031
you wouldn't, so why are you in this thread if you havent seen star wars or dont play kojima's games? just here to shitpost?
>>
I like Rey
>>
>>322434382
oh it shows Hideo
>>
>>322433037
Kojima seems like a cool dude

There's nothing egregiously wrong with TFA. You would have to be an insecure contrarian to passionately shit on it.
>>
File: 1367272229493.jpg (861 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1367272229493.jpg
861 KB, 1920x1080
>>322433037
yes but
>coruscant btfo

no more of this gorgeous city/planet boys
>>
Rey's mary sueness is really frustrating since I enjoyed most of the other characters, especially Finn. I don't understand how they did a good job with everyone else but let Rey turn out the way she did.
>>
>>322434513
Hello Reddit
>>
Damn, no comment on punished-threepio?
>>
>>322433037

He's right in the same sense that someone asking "Does MGSV live up to the hype" might have some dumbass fanboy come in and say "DON'T WORRY JUST PLAY IT IT'S AMAZING"
>>
>>322434425
I liked her enough as a character, but her mary sueing towards the end definitely didn't help anything. I realize they'll explain it away with her being some amnesiac jedi apprentice from Luke's failed academy or something, but honestly that's still just some lazy ass writing.
>>
>>322434604
We've all seen it, what the fuck else do you want?
>>
>>322434382
>>322434458
You'd say that but MGSV had zero "muh movies" and 100% straight up gameplay.
>>
>>322434595
No you are Reddit. 4Chan is literally the only place that hates Rey. You faggots would probably have a threesome with Poe and Finn instead of a one nighter with Rey. Fucking homosexuals.
>>
File: just snoke my shit up.png (253 KB, 381x436) Image search: [Google]
just snoke my shit up.png
253 KB, 381x436
he must've been pleased vice commander Snoke looked like Skullface
>>
>>322434692
meant comment from Kojima
>>
>>322433037
>kojima
The guy with the worst taste in movies
>>
>>322433037
>I see ppl are worry
Why is Jap engrish the most cutest thing in the world?
>>
>>322434241

Was it Half in the Bag? You're not going to get much in-depth analysis from that show, it's mostly "initial impressions" of a film still in theaters. Meanwhile the Plinkett reviews were clearly based off of analysis and had access to movie footage to review.
>>
>>322434571
but that wasn't coruscant...
>>
Finn was great
Ren is pretty shit as a villain but that's not the angle they're going for. I'm actually interested to see how it turns out.
Rey was a mild mary sue but she has potential to get better in the sequels.
I really wouldn't be surprised if Han isn't actually dead. I wouldn't put money on it but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
>>
>>322433621
They'll fix his spine with space magic, just you watch. It'll be lukes hand all over again, like nothing was damaged in the first place
>>
File: 1441304743402.png (415 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1441304743402.png
415 KB, 900x900
>>322433586
>redditor getting triggered again
>>
>>322434190

haha epic he said nigger XD
>>
>>322434425
i'd like her more if she screwed up a few more things

shes too good at stuff and it just comes off as a bit much
>>
>>322434751
Spot the woman
All sort of reviews and articles have been emerging what about a piece of shit TFA is and how bad Rey is

http://www.wired.com/2016/01/geeks-guide-force-awakens/

>“I can tell you exactly who the movie is for. The movie is for a juvenile adult, somebody who’s loved Star Wars their whole life and is now a grown-up, hates the prequels, and wants a Star Wars that’s just for them. And it panders to that audience from start to finish. The moment that really resonated with me the most is a little bit before the mid-point, when Rey and Finn are connecting on the Falcon for the first time, and they’re going, ‘Han Solo the rebel general?’ ‘No, I mean Han Solo the badass smuggler!’ ‘Luke Skywalker? I thought he was just a legend, but oh man he was the coolest guy who maybe doesn’t exist in the whole galaxy!’ These are 20-something fans of Star Wars cast as the stars of Star Wars. It’s the most Mary Sue experience of that universe that I’ve ever seen—and that’s including many, many fan films that I’ve seen.”
>>
File: 1450728346401.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1450728346401.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
>>322433615
>not liking Fury Road
>>
>>322433342
Fuck everyone who missuses mary sue. She is not a writer self-insert, ergo she is not a mary sue, no matter how much bullshit it was that she just randomly developed Jedi powers without a teacher in a part of the timeline where so little is known about Jedi that they are basically myths.

Which let's be frank, was complete bullshit. Still not a mary sue.
>>
File: movies.jpg (79 KB, 640x419) Image search: [Google]
movies.jpg
79 KB, 640x419
>unironically listening to kojima
>>
it's absolutely retarded to have the bad guys get their shit fucked in the first part of the trilogy

the order should have been successful and the rebels should have been reduced to an even tinier force that would have to come back from the brink of extinction in the next movie

as it is there's barely going to be an enemy. I bet finn reverts back to his brainwashed state when he wakes up from his coma and he'll think he's a stormtrooper again and end up being the main villain.
>>
>>322433470

>> I'm Vader and so are you
kek
>>
>>322434159
They liked the movie, therefore they're shills.
>>
File: gonbegood.gif (2 MB, 485x327) Image search: [Google]
gonbegood.gif
2 MB, 485x327
>>322433037

I honestly thought the Hunger Games was a total Mary Sue fashion show, until I saw The Force Awakens.

Fuckin' a. Even Katnis loses once in a while, or fails to save friends. She is even saved by others. But Rey? Rey may as well have god mode turned on.

Maybe you guys liked it, but I have a hard time enjoying a film when I just can't buy the protagonist as believable or relatable. She also overacts in every scene; acting through her face like a year one drama student.
>>
>>322434949
I prefer jiggaboo. Poor form on the verbiage, but point was well made.
>>
>>322433037

This a an odd one but my immediate concern was how Ren was going to display a feat of force power not used already in the movies. I was impressed enough when I saw him freeze a laser blast. Other than that, Ren turned out exactly the kind of character I thought he would be, before watching.

I'm also glad they didn't sugar coat the storm troopers. In A New Hope, they slaughter folk if ordered to and they still do the same now. This also helped give fin a worthwhile introduction at the same time. you know a bit of his character before he even spoke and removes his helmet.

If feels even more apparent that Finns perspective is what the audiences is channeled through. At some moments, he just comes off as some random guy that was reported to the world of SW.

Rey was ok at first, but then started to irritate me, by the end.
>>
>>322435039

Didn't they blow up most of the Republic?
>>
>>322434949
Haha epic, he got triggered. So beautiful and strong.
>>
>>322433185
Rey has a few moments of near-Sue, but they're just to progress the plot.
Her picking up the force quickly makes sense as she was trained at a young age, and daughter to onw of the most powerful force users.
Beating Ren makes sense because he was already heavily wounded and emotionally unstable.

Being able to repair the Falcon and fly it like a pro is a bit silly, but that's for plot reasons.
>>
>>322435158
yes, but the rebels are perfectly safe and the order's main base with their huge fucking weapon was completely destroyed
>>
>>322435017
Mary Sue is like "literally", as in the meaning of Mary Sue has LITERALLY changed
>>
I'm no Star Wars fan, what's so hideously wrong with the prequels, again? I just rewatched them and I thought they were ok, except for some of the CGI and the lack of goofy vibes.
>>
>>322435038
Wow so Kojima likes cuckold movies
That explains a lot
>>
Daily reminder if Luke was like Rey in A New Hope.

*Luke is an expert survivalist living on his own in Tatooine. He isn't subservient to Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru. He loyally waits for a lost companion to return.

*Luke steals R2-D2 from a Tusken Raider on a Bantha who has captured R2-D2. The Tusken just watches and rides away.

*Luke can understand everything R2-D2 says. C-3PO is written out since he's not needed to translate.

*R2-D2 follows Luke around obediently instead of running away and generally just thinks Luke's awesome.

*Luke meets Obi-Wan and tells him he's just a nobody and didn't even know the Force was real. Obi-Wan hands Luke his father's saber and then disappears from the movie. No training required.

*Luke experiences a "vision" upon touching the saber for unexplained reasons. Magic lightsaber?

*Luke enters the Cantina and knocks down Ponda Baba and Dr. Evazan with a stick when they threaten him.

*Luke finds the Falcon with only Chewie inside as TIE Fighters start bombing the area. He jumps in and flies it with some wild maneuvers through Beggar's Canyon while Chewie works the gun port. They destroy the TIEs and return to get Han.
>>
>>322434961
I do wonder how it is that Luke is a legend. He gets his ass kicked everytime it counts & needs to be bailed out.
>>
>>322433615
kind of like weebs on /v/ praising everything japenese

it's full circle.
>>
File: revenant bear.jpg (55 KB, 634x372) Image search: [Google]
revenant bear.jpg
55 KB, 634x372
>>322435038
>lists Star Wars
>doesn't even list The Revenant

maybe he does have shit taste
>>
>>322435340

*Chewie is injured while running from Stormtroopers to get to the Falcon and Luke takes over as co-pilot.

*Luke fixes the Falcon's malfunctions by himself before Han can figure out what to do.

*Han is so impressed with Luke that by the time they get to the remains of Alderaan, he offers Luke a permanent job.

*They sneak into the back door of the Death Star unnoticed and somehow instantly find Leia's cell.

*Luke uses the Jedi Mind Trick on the guards at Leia's cell to get inside. (First time the Jedi Mind Trick appears in the movie.)

*Leia says Luke is amazing, thanks him and won't stop talking about wanting to run away with him and devote herself to helping him. Luke is not interested and says he just wants to be friends.

*Han somehow instantly finds the head Stormtrooper Commander and says he'll kill him if he doesn't shut down the tractor beam. The Stormtrooper Commander complies and they throw him in the trash compactor.

*Darth Vader finds the heroes. Luke watches as Han Solo confronts Darth Vader and is killed.

*Luke attacks Darth Vader and holds his own. He drops his saber but he is able to Force grab it before Vader can. (First time Force grab is seen in the movie.) Vader offers to train Luke. Luke lands several blows on Vader and cuts off his hand while remaining unscathed and Vader collapses in a heap. But there is an explosion that ruptures the platform between them and Luke must join Leia, Chewie and R2 back on the Falcon.

*Meanwhile, Wedge leads a small squad to do a bombing run on the Death Star. He easily hits the target without facing much resistance or even thinking about it much and the Death Star blows up.

*Luke officially joins the Rebellion at the end of the movie and is instantly selected to pilot a ship on a vital mission they've been waiting years to do. Their best pilot who just blew up the Death Star, Wedge, is passed over.
>>
>>322435017
Mary sue means a character with no flaws first

It's only symptomatic of self-insert characters, not required
>>
>people don't realise that Force Awakens was the safe reboot
>they actually think the rest of the movies will be the same as this
They might not end up being good, but they won't play it as safe as this one. They needed to ease into the new trilogy, so they made a safely designed movie to appeal to most of the fanbase on a lower level so they feel a bit more comfortable knowing that the new trilogy isn't going to be prequel tier.
>>
File: I_AM_SO_SMART_S_M_R_T_SMART.jpg (74 KB, 320x410) Image search: [Google]
I_AM_SO_SMART_S_M_R_T_SMART.jpg
74 KB, 320x410
>this guy who keeps assuming everyone else is triggered
>>
Poe was a boss, as expected
Finn was surprisingly good
BB-8 was way better than having 3PO around as a token droid.

I can buy Rey being a decent fighter from a lifetime of fighting off mooks and Ren having a bowcaster bolt in his hip, and a saber slash on his shoulder, but knowing the Falcon better than Han and Chewie was too much, even for Star Wars

>>322435283
The abysmal script, weak attempts at fan service, and how poorly the plot was forced through.
>>
>>322435441
What a piece of shit movie. Goddamn it.
>>
>>322435460
Wrong, that's the "new" definition that came about from people misusing it over and over, like how literally now means figuratively, and how meme memes everymeme. Being an author insert was a vital requirement of the original term.
>>
>>322435154
I try to think of it as Fin being the main character. Movie's better that way imo; about a storm trooper disillusioned by the First Order and decides to join... the resistance?.. they fucked that part up but w/e, anyway so while trying to join the resistance he stumbles upon Rey and goes on wacky adventures throughout the galaxy.
>>
>>322435017
People use it for her because she's always good at everything

>Never shot a blaster before
>misses once then has no issue hitting far targets with a pistol
>Never flew a ship before
>suddenly can out fly multiple tie fighters
>never heard of or used the force before
>can block out Ren's best efforts
>Never held a lightsaber before
>Suddenly can beat Ren in a duel

The only flaw you could say she has is the whole "my parents sold me" but that was always played up to be a good thing
>>
File: Hideo-Kojima-and-JJ-Abrams.jpg (185 KB, 1024x830) Image search: [Google]
Hideo-Kojima-and-JJ-Abrams.jpg
185 KB, 1024x830
Can Kojima be trusted?
>>
>>322433037
Like kojimbo knows anything about great stories
>>
File: 1450181764780.jpg (301 KB, 699x1211) Image search: [Google]
1450181764780.jpg
301 KB, 699x1211
>>
>>322435240
>Her picking up the force quickly makes sense as she was trained at a young age,
[citation needed]

>and daughter to onw of the most powerful force users.
[citation needed]
>>
>>322435283
They're bad but I'm glad they exist because Darth and Droids is great.
But only for the prequel trilogy
>>
>>322435240
>quite literally my ass is the source
>>
>>322434356
this doesn't disprove anything.
one bad smile does not make her ugly, you desperate virgin wannabe cuck.
>>
>>322433404
I liked the movie and I liked Rey but dude, she learned to force grab a lightsaber, resist mind control and use the force on a Stormtrooper immediately without ever having prior training or knowledge.

I mean, at least Luke had Obiwan and Yoda help him. When he turned off his targeting computer and used the force to blow up the Death Star it was small, his first steps into a bigger world. Then in Empire he used the force to grab his lightsaber but only after presumably spending time after A New Hope training his mind a bit.

By the time he was using the force on peoples minds he had already had quite a bit of time to train with Yoda and by himself. Rey just does it all in one movie right away.

And she's a top notch pilot and knows everything about the Falcon and how to fix it right away. It's a bit too much.
>>
>>322435749
JJ wants to be a strong independent woman, so I think it still holds.
>>
>>322434241
At least TFA wasn't "hallway conversations and boring politics in a kids movie" the trilogy
>>
File: 1450688569941.jpg (427 KB, 763x739) Image search: [Google]
1450688569941.jpg
427 KB, 763x739
Kojima in charge of a TR-8R game please.
>>
>>322435804
Whi's the bigger the hack? The JEW or the JAP?
>>
>>322435791
>>Never shot a blaster before
Doesn't she own a blaster staff?
>never flew a ship before
The one actually dodgy thing she did
>never used the force before
She's Luke's son, she clearly has been trained in the past then forgotten it in her hiding
>never held a lightsaber before
It's a glowing stick. Stop letting the prequels trick you into thinking lightsabers are special
>beat Ren
Who was heavily wounded and mentally unstable after killing Han
>>
>>322435240
>Her picking up the force quickly makes sense as she was trained at a young age,
There is literally no proof of this, only speculation.

>and daughter to onw of the most powerful force users.

Luke? The guy who's the son of The Chosen One? The one that literally needed everyone to help him all through the trilogy? Even Darth Vader helped him slay Palpatine.
>>
>>322434571
That was Schmakku.
>>
>>322435905
>>322435874
You're pretending that Rey being Luke's daughter isn't 100% obvious.
Then next movie you'll go "What a shitty twist we already knew that"

Nice memeing, bros.
>>
It was all right, but I felt like Disney hampered many of the creative efforts, since this was literally the beginning of a franchise rebirth.

It was the little things that made Star Wars great, with all the little details about the universe coming in one after another, and they were effective enough to suspend your disbelief. Jawas are midget gypsies in hoods selling scrap metal from an anvil tank? Sure, why not?

But there's nothing really new in The Force Awakens. Desert planet, superweapon, Jedi force powers, X-wings, Stormtroopers, we've seen this all before, and what IS new isn't interesting.

Hopefully they will loosen the creative reigns a bit for the next few movies.
>>
File: 1121672594.jpg (36 KB, 375x411) Image search: [Google]
1121672594.jpg
36 KB, 375x411
>Rei finds and undergoes some weird bonding shit with Luke's lightsaber
>This artifact is likely the most force embued object in the galaxy
>It's been in the possession of both Obi-Wan and Luke, Jedi of universal importance
>Her force powers begin to manifest themselves after touching this amazing saber
>Defeats a wounded Kylo Ren likely because he has literally never faced another Jedi, much less one of the light side

>HOW COULD SHE GET SO STROOOOOONG I DON'T UNDERSTAND MARY SUE TRIGGERED KEKBALL NIGGERS

It's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
>the force acuckens
>great story

This explains so, SO much about the Metal Gear Solid games.
>>
>>322436117
May be obvious bet still yet to be confirmed.
>>
>>322434356
>>322435916
That pic was suppose to prove anything? Bitch has a nice set of teeth. I guess Brits would find that ugly, seeing that a even set of teeth is a foreign to them.
>>
>>322436117
Hopefully Rey & Luke have unprotected sexual intercourse to throw everyone off.
>>
>>322435953

I don't know why don't swap this guy with Captain Phasma. It would at least allow her to do something.
>>
>>322436167
No, it's just a shitty movie.
>>
It was a good movie. Not great, just good.
Looking forward to the rest to see where they go under different directors.
>>
File: 1316925616457.jpg (28 KB, 616x569) Image search: [Google]
1316925616457.jpg
28 KB, 616x569
>>322435436
The Revenant hasn't even premiered in the West let alone Japan, anon.
>>
>>322434356
Her smile looks like a racist 40s impression of a Chinaman with the squinty eyes and teeth
>>
>>322436167
>never faced another Jedi
He literally (literally) killed a bunch to start all this dumb shit
>>
>>322436008
Is it a blaster staff? I don't remember if she ever shot someone with it.

The way she talked to Han and initially handled the pistol given to her makes me think she had no idea what she's doing with it.
>>
>>322433037

Has Kojima ever shilled before??
>>
>>322435791
And it's fine to be derogatory to that sort of "always good at everything" character, but she isn't author wish fulfillment, so she isn't a mary sue.
>>
>>322435539
They can get away with that shit with ANH, but Empire is a different beast. If they try aping that, it's over for them.
>>
>>322435318
Getting flash backs I see.
>>
>>322435436

>Leo "If I scream people will take me seriously" Dicaprio
>good

kek
>>
File: awakens.jpg (61 KB, 640x347) Image search: [Google]
awakens.jpg
61 KB, 640x347
the movie should have revolved around the pilot and finn. they were the only good thing about this movie
>>
>>322436167
the only part that was absolute horseshit was hed magically using force persuasion having never seen it before
>>
File: 0YDxr.png (218 KB, 467x340) Image search: [Google]
0YDxr.png
218 KB, 467x340
>>322435936
>When he turned off his targeting computer and used the force to blow up the Death Star it was small
>BLOW UP THE DEATH STAR
>IT WAS SMALL
>she learned to force grab a lightsaber
Jabba the Hut and fucking Watto could also resist mind control. I'd be willing to go out on a limb and say they haven't had much in the way of Jedi training, either.
>>
>>322433037
I thought it was a blaster staff. Maybe I just made that up in my head.
>>
>>322436167
>Never faced another jedi
He was trained under luke and killed every other apprentice who was also training with him. He's fought plenty of jedi jedi
>>
>>322436356
Didn't he btfo of Luke too?
>yfw Rey trains Luke in the force.
>>
What's wrong? Even RLM loves it.
>>
Watched for the second time with my brother and I enjoyed a bit more

Rey using the force the way she did is bullshit. Yea its obvious she was a padawain of lukes, but regardless of weather she is lukes daughter or not she should be able to use the force like that. she stopped training when she was like what, 6? then she can out mind play someone that has trained for years on end. Yea na thats fucking bullshit. Also that Maz Kanata having lukes saber but then saying " Lol how i got it is a story another sequal youl have to watch xdxdxd" is even worse

Apart from that its pretty solid
>>
>>322436356
He killed a bunch of apprentices who weren't even done with their training... that's not the same as veteran jedi with combat experience.
>>
>>322436343
It premiered on Christmas. I guess maybe it didn't in Japan though.
>>
>>322433037
He should be ashamed of his words and deeds
>>
>>322436214
I didn't say she had bad teeth, all i said is that the smile was a bit much. she can smile well, ive seen it. That particular one was just not good.
>>
>>322436356
jedis are trained as super young kids, you think the ones he killed (if he even did, they never say he killed any) would be even close to adult levels of fighting?
>>
>>322436550
>>BLOW UP THE DEATH STAR
>>IT WAS SMALL
The result was big but the act itself was small. He was already a good shot.
>Jabba the Hut and fucking Watto could also resist mind control
Nothing to do with force powers, they just have strong minds.
>>
>>322436550
I meant the act of using the force was small dumby. It was a big deal but a small step forward.
>>
The new movie is pretty awful for a Star Wars movie. Looks like one, but certainly doesn't feel like one, even with all the cameos that are actually integral to the fabric of its story.
>>
>>322436545
I audibly cringed throughout that entire scene.
>>
>>322436119
yeah the movie suffers from being way too safe. It doesn't try to do anything new, because they're afraid that if they fuck up the first movie of the new trilogy (in true phantom menace fashion) they'll lose their hardcore audience for the 8th and 9th movie, two productions disney is putting tons of money on.

I'm hoping that the 9th movie will really pull out something new and original and cool. I feel like the 7th is just Abrams saying "Hey, I watched star wars, too!", and the 8th is just gonna be filler while all the production goes into the 9th.
>>
>>322435340
Luke is stuck at home.
Luke gets knocked out by a Tusken Raider.
Luke only leaves home after his family is killed and Obi-Wan convinces him to go with him, he can't save his family.
Luke stammers at the guards and Obi-Wan demonstrates force suggestion.
Luke starts a fight inadvertently and is saved by Obi-Wan
Luke does his first accomplishment in the movie, and AFTER getting blasted by a training dummy, deflects one shot.
Luke gets roared at by Chewie and Han has to handcuff him.
Luke gets called a manlet.
Luke gets strangled by creature in waste.
Luke does his second accomplishment (after blowing up the bridge controls which fucks their progress up) and he swings across a gap after a kiss from his sister.
Luke can't save Obi-Wan, watches him die.
Luke does his third accomplishment, shoots a Tie Fighter, gets told not to be so arrogant.
Luke then sees his friends die around him in some numbers before he reaches his penultimate climax in A New Hope, using the small amount of training Obi-Wan gave him and reaching out with his feelings to shoot an exhaust port that he said was very possible and not much smaller than Womp Rats.

Luke gets his ass kicked up and down the first movie, right up onto the Death Star.

Rey's only shortcomings are caused by other people. She gets out of everything by herself and has ludicrous control over the force.

What the film lacked was an Obi-Wan really.

Maybe Max Von Sidow should have been an accompanying character.
>>
>black guy nowhere on the cover on any of the japanese promo material
they fucking know
>>
>>322434241
It's almost like the show where they do initial reactions is structured and delivered differently from the show where they do hours and hours of planning, analizing, and prep work
>>
>>322436639
As far as we know, Rey is not a veteran jedi. It's probably going to be some big "twist" that she's Luke's daughter and was his apprentice, but there's no truth to that yet
>>
>>322436550
Some species have the natural ability to resist Jedi mind tricks.
>>
>>322436639
>rei
>veteran jedi with combat experience
>>
>>322436750
>Luke gets called a manlet.
Truly the greatest character flaw
>>
>>322435953
>Kojima and Platinum Games presents: Star Wars Rising: Retribugence
>>
>>322436782
WHERE IS HIS NOSE
>>
>>322434159
Any video where they aren't just shitting on everything is something jew something something shill.
>>
>>322436545
I think Jedi mind tricks are probably the most widely believed of the Jedi 'myths'
>>
>>322436192

Pretty sure Kylo calls her cousin in the disney infinity game or whatever.
>>
>>322436782
He's at the top right anon. you can see the lightsaber up there.
>>
>>322436883
The point is, he's flawed.
>>
>>322436892
>his
I see a clear line indicating ones nose anon. Stop being blind
>>
>>322436904
Actually that was discredited. He says "curses!"
>>
>>322435791
>never flew the ship before
do you even watch the movie?
the ship that got blew up is hers
>>
Japanese people fucking LOVE star wars.

The Revenant is the best film of the year. Shame it had to come out around the same time.
>>
>>322436545
really?
i thought the part that was overly retarded that didn't even need to be in the movie was the cgi octopus or whatever the fuck it was
>>
>>322436117
Even if she is his daughter, which there is zero proof of at this point besides the fact Hollywood writing is so shit it's expected, how do you know she was trained at a young age?

You're pulling that straight out of your asshole.
>>
>Rebels know about the Death Star before it's first firing
>Resistance is completely in the dark about Death Star 64 until it wipes out the entire friggin Republic.
>>
File: TFA-cross-sections-cover.jpg (864 KB, 1519x838) Image search: [Google]
TFA-cross-sections-cover.jpg
864 KB, 1519x838
So when is he going to make a Star Wars game?
>>
>>322436737
>doesn't feel like a good star wars

just remember you're saying this when half of the main star wars movies are prequels
>>
>>322436550

>Luke uses the force
>Gives Luke good accuracy

>Rey uses the force
>She instantly learns mind-control and learns how to use a lightsaber better than a fucking sith lord without any training

Fuck you
>>
>>322436929
I don't know. When they had him on the estrogen for the Star Wars Holiday Special he was looking pretty fuckable.
>>
How many movies until Anakin, Obi-wan and Yoda show up?
>>
>>322437001

Fuck that.

Only a trained jedi is supposed to know about force persuasion. Unless she's like, super jesus jedi times a thousand that scene should not have happened.
>>
>>322437102
That was just 70's plus he had to have wacky hair to hide his car accident scars.
>>
>>322436812
>>322436867
I think you guys misunderstood, I was arguing that Kylo Ren being beaten by Rei isn't that MARY SUE triggering because Kylo Ren doesn't really know how to fight with a lightsaber, the guy I was quoting said that Kylo Ren did have lightsaber experience by killing all the jedi apprentices. But my point is, those apprentices he killed who knows how many years ago were novices and whatever skills he has now are rusty enough to get beaten by someone more intune with the force and not wounded by wookie gunfire
>>
>>322436990
Revenant was great but it had its own problems, I doubt it will win a bunch of awards. That cinematography was goddamned beautiful though, it definitely deserves an award in that category.
>>
File: 1451717271949.jpg (44 KB, 281x310) Image search: [Google]
1451717271949.jpg
44 KB, 281x310
>>322437093
>kylo
>sith lord
>sith at all
>>
>>322436835
How convenient for plot purposes.
>>
>>322436867
she seemed to handle herself fine with just a staff vs 2 people, picking up a lightsaber seems reasonable against a wounded/sandbagging opponent
plus she's obviously being guided by a very strong force presence
>>
>>322435992
Kojima's track record is one game that failed to live up to the hype mixed with Konami fuckery. Meanwhile JJ is the one who makes hollow shit like The Star Trek movies & now Star Wars all because & is this new Joss Whedon because LOST. I'd say the Jew is the hack here.
>>
>>322437126
I was wondering about that. You think they'll get Hayden and Ewyn to play them since they are force ghosts?
>>
>>322437093
>sith lord
>not called Darth

Guess again
>>
>>322437093
>sith lord
I feel like you haven't watched the movie at all and are just basing your arguments on things you heard from /tv/
>>
The dumbest parts of the movie

>Rey knowing the Falcon better than both Han and Chewbacca
>"Captain Phasma, we want you to lower the shield protecting the most powerful weapon in the galaxy and the main base of the First Order" ..... "Okay but you won't get away with this"
>"How did I get Anakin Skywalker's Lightsaber? Maybe I'll tell you later :^)"
>R2 is hibernating and he'll probably never woke up, oh wait he just did for no reason and has the map we need?
>We're bombing the surface of a heavily armored building, better bring only X-Wing fighters instead of actual bombers like Y-Wings
>Supermegadeathlaser travels through hyperspace and can split out to seek targeted planets that are millions of miles apart
>>
>>322437007
>how do you know she was trained at a young age?
Because it's damn near stated as fact?
Put the fucking pieces together, retard. Does everything have to be waved in front of your face? She's a jedi, son of THE JEDI MASTER OF THE FUCKING GALAXY, and you think she never received any training at all? You think he stuck her on Jakku for fun, and not to hide her from Ren?
>>
>>322436502
>unironically shitting on Dicaprio

your edge won't get you any oscars either, anon
>>
>>322433456
why would anyone value Lucas' opinion? this is the guy who used CG for every single clone in the clone wars.
>>
>>322436167
You're right I forgot about all the other magic lightsabers in the last 6 movies

Oh wait it's just a fucking glowing samurai sword, not a Harry Potter wand.
>>
>>322437126
Anakin won't, no prequel references allowed.

Maybe in name only, otherwise only Darth Vader will show up as a clone or some stupid shit.

Yoda seems unlikely, as does Obi-wan because Alec Guiness is dead and nobody wants to see Ewan Macgregor.
>>
>people criticize Rey for having no formal force training but being able to fight back against a crippled, just-traumatized, half-trained emo Babby who did not even intend to kill her but rather convert her

>Luke literally guides an explosive missile (far stronger than any blaster laser) into the Death Star's asplosion tube without a targeting computer cause a literal obi ghost said to "use the force"
>he also was able to defend himself against lasers with a lightsaber literally instantly after obi wan just says "nah man just close your eyes and FEEL IT"

I don't believe Rey deserves to be unbeatable Mary Sue either but I believe she's gonna get her shit kicked in next movie. The circumstances were just literally all in her favor this time around. Just give it another year and a half.
>>
File: want-image-4.jpg (172 KB, 656x434) Image search: [Google]
want-image-4.jpg
172 KB, 656x434
>>322434356
>>
>>322437143
I just wish I could of check her panties for moisture while she did the force persuasion deal. See if she's into femdom for some kinky fun.
>>
>>322436550
>Jabba the Hut and fucking Watto could also resist mind control.
That had nothing to do with the force.
>>
>>322437093
to be fair a fucking nigger stormtrooper, probably the single worst soldier ever devised in media, was able to mostly hold his own with kylo
it isn't that surprising she beats his ass
>>
>>322436009
>There is literally no proof of this, only speculation.

There's enough evidence in the movie to infer it.

If you need solid dialogue to confirm it, wait until the next movie instead of complaining about unanswered questions in a trilogy.
>>
>>322437143
Even Anakin fucking Skywalker, who is literally Force Jesus, needed extensive training and still couldn't beat a super old faggy sith lord without getting his arm chopped off despite it being 2v1
>>
>>322434595
hahahahah not a /v/irgin neckbeard that shits on decent films because they're popular, therefore "reddit"

why don't you just go and hang yourself now
>>
>>322437304
>the rest of the map was in the Empire's archives, and the First Order has it
>...but R2D2 has it too, I guess, because... he's R2D2.
>>
>>322437164
Rei also didn't have light saber experience.
>>
>>322436897
brah, it would have been more believable to flip a switch or press a fucking button with the force rather then to start force persuading people out of nowhere, especially since she just found out the force was a thing. overall I gotta say, for being the "main" character, shes pretty fucking bland.
>>
>>322437093
To be fair, calling him a sith lord is kind of an insult to sith lords. He was a barely trained, incompetent, literal Darth Vader wannabe, and he was already severely injured when they fought. He's practically the Raditz of sith lords.
>>
>>322437448
Like I said, she's more in tune with the force naturally, didn't just kill her dad, didn't get shot by a wookie, and didn't just fight off Finn. Kylo had a lot of shit go wrong for him.
>>
>>322437358
this 2bh
>>
Its better than episode 2 and 1, thats about it.
>>
>>322437445
>wait a minute that map
>>
>>322434829

I'm fairly certain he's dead. Ford has been trying to kill him off since Empire and his death was likely part of his contract.
>>
>>322433037
>>322433185
Finn is good for the first twenty minutes of the movie and then he turns into Kevin Hart.
Rey is such a Mary Sue that even friends and co-workers who barely use the internet are going "Gee, she did everything in one movie it took Luke three movies to do."
Poe Dameron is barely in the film.
There's a scene where they run away from shitty early-2000s era CGI that exists just so the "Han Shot First" folks can show that Han is a callous asshole loser who doesn't care about his crew.
Luke is only in the film for ten seconds.
>>
>>322437448
But Kylo Ren was heavily wounded, and already shown to be emotionally unstable, and literally just killed his own dad in cold blood. He was a mess during the fight. On a good day he'd wipe the floor with her.
>>
>>322437358
Ben's voice from beyond indicated that Ben was helping Luke guide the proton torpedoes.

Droids are very predictable in their shot patterns, watch the training scene again. Luke only needed to know a few key areas to defend, he was basically playing Bop It.
>>
Rey has no arc.

She starts off badass and ends badass. Only other people cause her to fuck up.

She's boring. Who cares what you call it or whatever fucking trope exists for it.

She's just boring.

Poe and Finn are alright, more so Poe. I'm glad Harrison Ford got his wish before he died in real life. Carrie Fisher does what she has to. I like Mark, I want to see how he goes in the next film. Him and Poe's actor are the only people I care about.

Kylo Ren is Anakin 2.0, well not that bad but close. I think the character concept was good but the direction around him seems pretty bad. I don't think it was the actor although it could have been. I think better takes should have been obtained to make him seem less like he's 17 years old.
>>
Worst part of the entire film is Rey understanding Wookie or whatever their fucking language is.
>>
File: areuokayani.png (542 KB, 621x408) Image search: [Google]
areuokayani.png
542 KB, 621x408
Anakin spouted some teen angst sermon that would make Sasuke blush & been shitted on for it for over a decade. Meanwhile Kylo Burch does the same thing + throws childish temper tantrums with his lightsaber & he's praised as the deepest villain in cinematic history.
>>
>>322437308
You can get as huffy as you want, faggot. Until you can cite some actual textual evidence from the script and not just assumptions you're just spouting head cannon.
>>
File: 2chicken.jpg (18 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
2chicken.jpg
18 KB, 460x276
Man, the force awakens sucks dick

see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRbFKuEY5jk
>>
>>322437308
>Because it's damn near stated as fact?
No it isn't. There's not a single indication that she was trained.
>>
>>322437358
Well if they follow the formula as closely as 4 and 7 did, it'll be the First Order smacking everyone's shit to set up the big comeback in 9.

>>322437404
Dooku was rivaled only by Yoda and Sam. Ren is literally just an angsty Vader wannabe who had also been shot and slashed by Chewie and Finn.
>>
>>322436015
>planet that got destroyed was called Schmakku
>Rey's planet is called Jakku

>planet that almost got destroyed was called Dantooine
>Luke's planet was called Tatooine

I'm not sure if it was intentional but that's pretty neat.
>>
>>322437308
>assume all this shit and it makes sense
Good to know, quality film-making JJ.
>>
>>322436750
I was convined that when max von sidow was announced to be in star wars that he would be the ghost of obi wan kenobi. Then he turns out to be some random old guy that dies in the first scene. What a let down
>>
>>322436008
>She's Luke's son
Wat
>>
>>322437504
I'm not arguing that she's bland, I'm just pointing out that people are intentionally ignoring things and pretending to be retarded so they can find more flaws in this movie.
It's not a great movie, it didn't blow me away. It did what it had to do, it brought Star Wars back into the public eye and got people ready and comfortable for some new movies.

It baffles me that people are actually saying this is worse than the prequels. I know /tv/ likes to shitpost about every new movie, but that's got to be some sort of cinematic sin to say the prequels were good movies.
>>
File: 1427164976836.png (332 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1427164976836.png
332 KB, 596x628
>>322437586
Fucking hell /v/
>>
>>322435936
Keep in mind that when she force grabbed her lightsaber she was pretty high up there emotionally. If anything that was let her do what she did, the pure rush of it all.
She's also the daughter of Luke, without question. It would go without saying that she picked up on piloting and such from him, as he was a top notch pilot back in the original trilogy, and Anakin before him.
>>
>>322437308
last i checked jedi aren't allowed to have kids.
i find it more likely that shes han solo and leia's kid
>>
>>322437687
Anakin is meant to be taken seriously, Ren's meant to be a joke and you can tell that by how the rest of the crew treat him.
>>
>>322437719
lol
>>
>>322437404
in an age where jedi were not only plentiful but apparently all over the place. Who does Kylo Ren have to practice against? He's shit and sloppy, end of story.
>>
>>322437586
he hacked the death star in the original tho.
So he would have the map.
>>
>>322437687
I think the difference was that Anakin acted like he didn't want to fall to the Dark Side while Kylo Ben is all gung ho for it and wants it badly.

Anakin was a whiney bitch but Kylo Ren is a vicious little shit you love to hate, especially after the whole Han thing.
>>
>>322437448

Never mind that shit.

Finn literally has no ability in the force and he handled that lightsaber like he knew what the fuck he was doing.
>>
>>322437805
Yoda never told Luke about any of the old retarded Jedi rules. You can bet he went and fucked every chick in the rebellion. There's probably dozens of Reys out there.
>>
>>322437767
xhe can identify as whatever they feel like, son or daughter, fuck off shitlord.
>>
File: 1438812128626.jpg (36 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1438812128626.jpg
36 KB, 400x300
> Ren gets shot by Chewbacca's Heavy crossbow gun which is like the equivalent of a modern day .50 Cal sniper if not more powerful
> He survives
> Barely managed to fight against both main characters while also trying to suppress his wound
> Rey is legit a Mary Sue
> People are still calling Kylo a little bitch because he lost
>>
>>322433037
It is a good movie, better than the prequels.

It's not worth all the hype thou. Just see it for the dogfights, pretty FX, the Riot Trooper and overall SW nostalgia.
>>
>>322437910
He got his ass kicked every time he used it. Openly said he hated using the thing
>>
>>322437392
>If you need solid dialogue to confirm it, wait until the next movie instead of complaining about unanswered questions in a trilogy.

JJ kinda left the next guy no fucking room for anything else but the Revan approach.
>>
>>322437596
Actually, that ship scene has nothing to do with "Han Shot First" folks, and everything to do with "Remember these movies that had Harrison Ford in them?" Nearly everything in that entire scene was a reference to other movies containing Harrison Ford.

For example, the CGI vaginaballs were a reference to the Raiders of the Lost Ark boulder scene.
>>
>>322437937
>yfw Yoda's force ghost yelling at Luke while he's banging Rey's mother
>>
>>322437910
>still thinking Finn isn't force sensitive.

Why do you think he breaks the brainwashing.
>>
>>322438000
>better than the prequels

What a waste of trips. Kill self asap
>>
>>322437987
He's a little bitch because he throws tantrums.
>>
>>322433037
Did they edit the nigga from this image?
>>
>>322437987

It's pretty obvious that they're trying to mirror the OT.

Next one is Empire Strikes Back. Mark my goddamn words.
>>
>>322437937
Because those rules didn't exist and are retarded. George Lucas went senile and ruined shit with all that and midicloreans.

We're back to magic baby!
>>
I like how /v/ has more structured, sensible discourse about the damn movie than /tv/. People here are expressing their critiques in concise, articulated ways and some anons are disputing said critics in a rational manner. The end result is that some leave this thread with a better understanding of the strengths and flaws of the piece itself.

/v/ can talk about anything that's not videogames.
>>
>>322437910
Not really, he gets his ass handed to him by TR8-TR and the only time he kills someone with it he straight up shanks them
>>
>>322435039
Finn was never brainwashed.
>>
>>322436167

You dont know anything about Star Wars right?
>>
>>322438107
It isn't in pretty much any of the jap promotional stuff they hate black people over there for some reason
>>
>>322437851
>Anakin is meant to be taken seriously
Lol, only in the mind of George Lucas.

Also they played up Ren's silliness too much.

He's literally the Jar Jar of Force Awakens, but you're also supposed to fear him as the big baddy...

>Phasma
Nah, don't use her at all.

>Aryan Von Order Commander
Throwaway side-character, worse than Tarkin

>Grand Force Choke Snoke
Andy Serkis, warm up for a few minutes and say some vague spooky shit.

No good villains in this film.

Remember Darth Vader? Kylo does, he has better taste than the people who defend him as a character.
>>
>>322437904
>especially after the whole Han thing.

Harrison Ford about cracked a smile at his own death considering he's bitched & moaned all throughout the trilogy. That fucker wanted out.
>>
>>322437987
>Ren immediately knocks her out with the force to begin with.
>After knocking Finn out, he doesn't use the force on Rey again for the remainder of the fight.
>He doesn't even try to force choke her or force push her, even though that was how he beat her in every encounter across the movie.
Rey has plot armor, plain and simple. If Ren was using all of the means at his disposal, she would have been unconscious again, if not dead.
>>
>All these samefagging shills
Go back to /tv/, landwhales.
>>
>>322437052
>shitty prequels means we have to accept garbage forever
>>
>>322438107
Black dude isn't on a lot of promotional material in Japan.
>>
>>322438153
I did kind of like them showing the Jedi as foolish old fussybodies. Made the morals slightly more amiguous.

Although it was most definitely an accident.
>>
>>322438090
he also hears the screams when the starkiller base is blasting those planets, like when obi wan heard them when they blew up alderaan.
>>
>ewww I never want to touch that lightsaber again

>hey guys I overcame my fear immediately I never look weak.
>>
>>322438190
He was raised in the First Order from childhood and "conditioned" as they call it in the movie.

Phasma even says he had no prior record acting out.

But he's young and it was his first mission. Maybe his heart was never in it. I understand that.
>>
>>322437910
Finn uses it how he should.

Rey uses it in no way like how she should.

>>322438119
There is no way a follow-up to Force Awakens could be as good as Empire.

Empire will always be the best Star Wars film.
>>
>>322437358
>Luke literally guides an explosive missile (far stronger than any blaster laser) into the Death Star's asplosion tube without a targeting computer cause a literal obi ghost said to "use the force"

After infiltrating the most heavily fortified battle station in the Empire, mowing down squads of trained soldiers the first time he's touched a blaster, and then shooting down elite fighter pilots in a gunner seat without so much as even verbal instruction.

After destroying this station after the best Rebel pilots missed without his severe handicap, he proceeds to down an AT-AT walker alone with a grappling hook, lightsaber, and grenades like he's fucking space MacGyver.

I guess Obi-Wan telling him to "trust his feelings" for a minute or two on a couch was sufficient training to achieve all of this.

The Force is about drawing from a mystical energy source through spirituality and emotion, not getting trained at glowstick academy by Yoda with 20 other toddlers standing two feet from you.

People who are expecting these abilities to come only from years of training have been ruined by the prequels.
>>
>>322433621
At least 90% of Rey's Mary-Sue-ness makes sense, she had to fight for herself her entire life as a scavver, instead of being raised on a comparatively cushy farm like Luke. Only thing that was truly bullshit was the mind trick.
I'm glad Kylo isn't just a Darth Vader clone, he's supposed to be young and rash and edgy, fuck the haters calling him a whiny bitch.
Fin was only grazed in the back by the saber. Even if his spine was fucked up, the Republic probably would be able to fix it up.
Movie was unfortunately a plot rehash but it's better than the prequels. Pissed that they blew up the Starkiller base; merely disabling the thing would've been far more realistic.
>>
File: 1422356072032.gif (1006 KB, 300x254) Image search: [Google]
1422356072032.gif
1006 KB, 300x254
>>322436117
>Implying she isnt Palpatines granddaughter.
>>
>>322438180

While we're on that subject, what the fuck were they even doing with the Captain Phasma character?

That generic storm trooper did more than that useless piece of silver.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.