[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is the community so fucking awful in this game? people routinely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
why is the community so fucking awful in this game? people routinely throw fits after a single goal
>>
soccer in any form is a meme sport for very stupid people
>>
It attracts those kinds of players because it is a pleb game, just like soccer is a pleb sport.
>>
Because I get tired of trying to set the ball up from the corner and having 1 or 2 teammates right behind me, so the ball either centers with no striker, or clears for an easy goal.
>>
>>322358189
I love watching the salty tears fall, it's car soccer ffs
GOTY2015
>>
welcome to soccer
>>
>>322359049
then strike it yourself you mongoloid
>>
Reminder to newbies who're too dumb or lazy to watch mechanics videos, you can fly, dodge, and double jump. Use all 3 of these more please. Also stop chasing fucking balls up the wall, wait for it to come down and then hit it, jesus christ.
>>
>>322360990
Oh, also powerslide, you don't need to stop when you boost to the other side of the field moving from offense to defense.
>>
>>322358189
>Competitive game

It's not hard to understand
>>
It's a shitty meme game
>>
>>322359870
Good one :^)
>>
File: 1399448403435.png (339 KB, 814x702) Image search: [Google]
1399448403435.png
339 KB, 814x702
What a save!
What a save!
What a save!
>>
File: slow down.jpg (13 KB, 239x274) Image search: [Google]
slow down.jpg
13 KB, 239x274
>>322358809
>>322361768
Still mad because it beat Undertale on the GOTY Award, huh?
>>
>>322358189
just like in real football you fucking nerd
>>
>>322361936
Best Indie, my bad.
>>
>>322360990

>Also stop chasing fucking balls up the wall, wait for it to come down and then hit it, jesus christ.

>Not chasing up the wall and hitting it away
I've scored so many goals off that shit, because if it's the right distance on the pitch it gets knocked at a 45 degree angle right at their goal. If the defence is asleep then it's a free goal.
>>
>>322361936
>hating a shitty meme game means I like another shitty meme game
Nah, fuck off fag
>>
File: edge.jpg (9 KB, 219x200) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
9 KB, 219x200
>>322362145
just admit it anon, you're still butthurt because of it
>>
>>322362116
It's okay if you know what you're doing but I see so many new players drive up the wall to chase a bouncing ball and just miss it totally, going in a big circle around it just to come back down.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.