[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone played the new guitar hero game? Is it any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Guitar-Hero-Live.jpg (210 KB, 614x347) Image search: [Google]
Guitar-Hero-Live.jpg
210 KB, 614x347
Anyone played the new guitar hero game? Is it any good?
>>
>>322274978
It's pretty good, do you have any questions about it?
>>
It's alright (the F2P-ness isn't that intrusive) but hella confusing for five-button guitar players.
>>
>>322275163
How similar is it to playing a real guitar
>>
>>322275473
it's nothing like playing an actual guitar, I thunk you'd like Rocksmith
>>
>>322274978

They're still making that dog shit?
>>
>>322275473
If you want real guitar, play Rocksmith.

Guitar Hero is for parties and the sensation of being good at guitar.
>>
What's the track list like
>>
>>322275829
dont expect any shredding stuff.

:/
>>
>>322275816
I didn't want it to be too guitar-ey desu, I was never that good. But I wasn't too bad at the original guitar hero games.
>>
>>322275829
GH Live's is dog shit, GHTV's is great
>>
>>322276056
What are we talking
>>
>>322276135
GH Live as a game has two components: Live and TV. Live is an awkward first-person FMV thing where you play with these fake musicians on a stage and all of them keep looking at you.

TV is a streaming network of music where you play along to the music videos of various songs. This is handled like a F2P game where you have a limited number of "on-demand" plays or freeplay within the streaming "channels" that rotate songs.
>>
>>322276056
Just watched Hangar 18 on Live

They cut out Dave's solos

this game is garbage
>>
>>322276302
Sounds cool
>>
>>322276684
see>>322276659

if you play anything hard dont expect it to actually be hard
>>
ghtv can be pretty addicting
>>
Would be better if it were F2P.
>>
File: 1341949026098.jpg (14 KB, 239x258) Image search: [Google]
1341949026098.jpg
14 KB, 239x258
>Tenacious D
>Rize of the fenix
>Not The Metal or Master Exploder
>>
>>322277541
there is also Tribute
>>
>>322277541
The song has to have a music video of some sort to appear on TV.

TV is really limiting itself for this reason.

I know nothing of those songs beyond their appearance in Rock Band so they might have had a music video for all I know.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.