[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw playing half life 1 when I was 5 made me want to become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: black_mesa.jpg (852 KB, 1280x884) Image search: [Google]
black_mesa.jpg
852 KB, 1280x884
>tfw playing half life 1 when I was 5 made me want to become a theoretical physicist and work at black mesa

it just seemed so comfy and awesome at the same time
>>
A reminder that there are people who prefer Tesla's Taco's to Tony's Pizza
>>
>>322259908
and then there are wrong people with no taste
>>
The lack of guard rails would freak me the fuck out
>>
File: bm.jpg (621 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
bm.jpg
621 KB, 1280x800
>tfw you will never go on newgrounds and play the newest flash games or watch the newest flash movies by your favorite artists and then go play HL2:DM after replaying HL1 and then go to circuit city to buy a new mouse because yours broke and then go play a surf map on CS(S) and then go play Garrys Mod 9

tbqh i don't care because my childhood was fucking garbage but it does make you a tad nostalgic if you think about it for a bit. so glad to be where i am though
>>
>comfy
Looked like the kind of bunker /v/ would build to survive the nuclear fallout, extremely hazardous, half-finished and just about functional.
>>
>>322260428
>Garry's Mod 9
>NINE
Feels like something is missing in the new Gmod, it just feels wrong ;_;
>>
>>322260519
but it's some cool secret facility where you're working on some cool stuff and you get to talk to all of these other smart guys working on all of this cool stuff. it's just comfortable.
>tfw you will never be an PhD graduate from MIT who goes to work at black mesa
>>
>>322261993
You realize most people at Black Mesa died horrible, violent deaths, right?
>>
>>322262232
your problem being?
>>
>>322262124
Every being at Black Mesa died

It was nuked
>>
>>322262124
not talking about the actual game anon
>>322262232
kys
>>
>>322262374
Gordon Freeman was at Black Mesa, he didn't die

Checkmate
>>
>>322262928
rekt
>>
>>322262928
He does die in one ending tb h check m9
>>
>comfy
>running for your life through a giant science facility with alien, humans, and the environment out to kill you
I am convinced no one here knows what comfy means
>>
>>322260428
Are you me
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.