[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any games where you play both sides of morality? Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1445494321312.jpg (294 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1445494321312.jpg
294 KB, 582x600
Are there any games where you play both sides of morality?

Like let's say there's a rebellion but both sides make valid points for their side, and you play a character who's part of the rebellion, then halfway through as one who fights for the pre-existing order.

Kinda hard to describe the vibe I'm going for, the only thing similar is Captain America: Civil War.
>>
Fire Emblem: Fates
>>
>>322249360
Radiata Stories
>>
Way of the Samurai 4
>>
>>322249360
Arc the lad 4 I think. You play as the humans and as the demons
>>
>>322249360
Well AC3 has kinda that grey morality thing, but the game is not too good.
>>
Fallout 4
>>
>>322250840
>Fallout 4
I think you mean New Vegas
>>
>>322249360
I don't know about the movie, but in the comic arc Iron Man was a huge dick.
I mean, you could argue about leaving super heroes going rampant to be questionable, but Iron Man went full dictator with the
>IF YOU DON'T WORK FOR US YOU GO TO MAGIC JAIL
>>
>>322250960
>Play for yourself
>Play for an old guy
>Play for a corrupt democracy
>Play for a slave based Stratocracy
Wow, the moral compass sure is spinning here
>>
Radiant Historia.
Bravely Default.
Mass Effect
>>
Any and all infamous games
>>
Shadow the Hedgehog
>>
>>322249360
Dragon Age: Inquisition
>>
Skyrim?
>>
FIFA 16
>>
File: LM0TMxl.png (246 KB, 1136x717) Image search: [Google]
LM0TMxl.png
246 KB, 1136x717
>>322249360
>Play Game
>Told villain was biggest dickbag ever
>A bunch or morally ambiguous shit
>Start taking a liking to the villain
>Villain falls in love with you
>You have to kill her to end the game

Well fuck me.
>>
>>322249360
Transformers, both War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.