[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you protecting SUPER EARTH by invading DISGUSTING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: helldivers.jpg (123 KB, 1006x732) Image search: [Google]
helldivers.jpg
123 KB, 1006x732
Why aren't you protecting SUPER EARTH by invading DISGUSTING ALIEN planets and liberating them with assault weapons?
>>
>>322241863
Because I don't have the game and I can't afford it
>>
File: botched it.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
botched it.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Is the double barrel any good? It seems like it'd be worse than the first shotgun.
>>
>>322241863
because I beat every map and there's nothing else to do.
>>
>>322243454
super good against big cyborg guys and also works surprisingly well against illuminate

piss poor shit against bugs because of their armor

personally I use it as my primary against the blueberries
>>
>>322244397
>>322243454
also, unlike the Breaker, the Double Freedom just doesn't seem to run out of ammo
>>
>>322241863
What the fuck is an assault weapon.
>>
>>322241863
Because I don't have the game
Is it worth it?
>>
>>322244656
DOWNLOAD ALIEN SWARM (it's free)
PLAY IT
LIKE IT?
BUY HELLDIVERS

There, now stop asking
>>
Is there any reason to use a gun other than the sickle?
>>
>>322244903
For general purpose, no. That thing is absurdly overpowered.
>>
>>322244764
>implying helldivers is as good as alien swarm
>>
>>322244987
You're right, it's significantly better.
>>
Those heatenings when you're terrible at aiming and scared to friendly fire
>>
>>322245135
Point your gun at a general area where your friends aren't, a.k.a. cover their sixes. Now quit being an insecure faggot.
>>
Helldivers was my fucking GOTY.
>>
I've got like 100 hours and I mainly roll a support build using either the Plasma Gun or the Breaker with the LMG, Ressuply Pack, the Anti Tank Turret you can ride in, and either the Airstrike that goes in a line or the 15 AoE one.
>>
>>322246291
the LMG is just a glorified primary, not worth a heavy slot 2bh
>>
>>322246770
I think it is. It has enough of an ammo supply to not worry about getting caught in a clusterfuck huge group and it lets you stay mobile while still doing amazing damage.

What would you recommend anon?
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1538x961) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1538x961
What environment are you operatan on right now? What music are you listening to while at it?

>Snow
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oahfj57BpmE
>>
>>322243454
>using airstrikes in multiplayer

insta-kick if i see you using one
>>
>>322241863
tfw you realize helldivers is a co-op phantom pain

>drop in, do mission, wait for chopper
>you can stealth
>main appeal of the game is unlocking new weapons, gadgets and testing them
>>
File: ss -09-28 at 09.01.17).png (2 KB, 148x140) Image search: [Google]
ss -09-28 at 09.01.17).png
2 KB, 148x140
>>322248743
what a shitter
>>
>>322241863
I heard people got bored with it after a day of playing it.

I've loved Alien Swarm and enjoyed Running With Rifles but I know these games die very quickly
>>
Sometimes I feel like the appeal of the game is to team up with random mongoloids to see how badly everything can go wrong.

Like how many times can somebody run themselves over with a tank by jumping out while it's still moving. Or being knocked down while holding an airstrike beacon
>>
>>322247184
Bugs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk
>>
so, is this shit worth it or not, I don't want to spend 20 for a game that lasts a day and then have to pay another 20 bucks for DLC
>>
>>322251335
Get assault android cactus then
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bcazTvVi_M
>>
>>322241863

Because a 20 dollar game with 40 dollar DLC doesn't deserve success.
>>
>>322251335
dlc only makes it easy mode

try it on steam and refund if you dislike it

it's a fun co-op game
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.