[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one should I buy, /v/? I only have money for one.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: which one.jpg (100 KB, 471x448) Image search: [Google]
which one.jpg
100 KB, 471x448
Which one should I buy, /v/? I only have money for one.
>>
>>322231660
This thread again? Why won't you kill yourself already?
>>
File: 1451617173954.jpg (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1451617173954.jpg
6 KB, 160x160
>>322231660
witcher / pc u can download it
bloodborne ps4 u need to buy it u cant get it pirated
>>
Buy bloodborne and pirate witcher and buy it when you got the money to spare

based witcher devs even approve of this btw
>>
File: its ok.jpg (47 KB, 621x502) Image search: [Google]
its ok.jpg
47 KB, 621x502
if u can spend on a ps4 and a good pc then buy them both u retard
>>
>>322231660
pirate both
???
spend money on hookers and drugs
>>
File: Great Ones.png (553 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Great Ones.png
553 KB, 700x700
Bloodborne
>>
Witcher 3 because you can spend months playing it. I was done with bloodborne after a week.
>>
>>322231660
TW3 is 300 bucks cheaper
>>
Not this shit thread again.
>>
BB with the expansion
>>
>>322233636
pfft, as if replayability isn't within the player. i have spent 300 hours on bloodborne.

basically play the witcher 3 if you like a conventional RPG where you don't mind if the gameplay is boring or uninvolved.

play bloodborne if you like lots of gameplay and a challenge, with an incredibly unique world and lore that you can ignore or get really immersed in.
>>
>>322233636
>because you can spend months playing it
Only if you play for half an hour per day.
After one week of intensive playing I made it to Skeliga with first two maps cleaned of every copypasted side quest but one (there's some steep hill with wyverns/dragons up there I can't climb and that's the only marker left on the 2nd map)

750+ hours in BB and counting.
>>
>>322233636
whats to replay in witcher 3? genuine curious
>>
>>322231660

Bloodborne without a doubt. How is this even a question. Did you not play Demon's and Darku Souru?
>>
>>322235658
going back and finishing whole areas you missed, going through the game on ng+ with potions and equipment you didnt have the first time and making different choices in quests and see how they play out differently
>>
>>322231660

Witcher 3. DEFINITELY. They're not even on the same league.
>>
>>322231660
The Witcher 3. It won every single GOTY award for a reason.
>>
>>322231660
this is clearly a bait thread but if you dont have a ps4, good for you, get the witcher. if you do have a ps4 and dont have bloodborne already you are doing it wrong
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.