[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WoW: Legion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Legion_cover.jpg (257 KB, 350x496) Image search: [Google]
Legion_cover.jpg
257 KB, 350x496
>december 2016
>legion finally released (after numerous delays)
>log in
>introduction quest starts at garrison
>travel to stormwind and talk to khadgar
>"hero, you are the mightiest champion of all time, take this holy artifact and be the one who drives off the burning legion once and for all"
>he gives me the ashbringer
>i'm hyped already
>a paladin passes me
>he has the ashbringer too
>i scratch my head in confusion
>see a warrior with an ashbringer
>see a rogue dual wielding ashbringers
>see a mage conjuring ashbringers
>see a shaman sticking ashbringers into the ground and using them as totems
>see a warlock summoning a dreadguard holding an ashbringer
>see a death knight riding past me with a frozen ashbringer on his back
>"LFM HELLFIRE TEMPLE, LINK ASHBRINGER FOR INVITE"
>mfw
>
>>
>>322230847
Official spec/artifact tiers
>easily recognizable tier
Ret Paladins and Enhancement Shamans
>recognizable if your familiar with the story tier
Frost dk's, Fire Mages, and Balance Druids
>shit they pulled from their ass tier
Everyone else
>>
>>322230847
made me exhale from my nose harder than usual
>>
>>322232042
Good, the weapons should be unknown because having major characters die or give us their weapons is FUCKING DUMB
>>
File: assbringer.jpg (66 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
assbringer.jpg
66 KB, 800x640
>implying this isnt the real ashbringer and all you other ashbringers are just imitating
>>
>>322232385
I kind of agree but it's kind of a failure on both ends. Now that they are doing it, some classes are getting shafted. I feel nothing for any of the warrior weapons for instance. Id take the pally shield over the warrior one
>>
WoW has ascended past regular super shit to super shit 2. Just stop playing it and do something else with your life like play good video games.
>>
As someone who never played it, is WoW worth trying out if only to dick around in PvE until I get bored?
>>
>>322233040
yeah its worth trying right now because its on sale for $5 for a couple more days
>>
>>322233040
no, since you need to fucking do the facebook game and waste days waiting around to even have a chance at gearing up (unless you know people in high level raiding guilds that dont mind boost you as soon as you hit 100).
>>
>>322233040
One does not simply dick around in wowpve. Were talking resumes and raid scedules. Its a fucking second job and is a waste of space and time.
>>
>>322233257
*HD space
>>
>>322230847
>see a SV hunter with an ashbringer
>see a MM hunter shooting ashbringers
>see a BM hunter shooting ashbringers with a pet wielding an ashbringer with its mouth.
>>
>>322230847
I never truly understood this. Players have been getting legendary and lore-packed weapons since Vanilla days.
Or did you genuinely believe that Ashkandi you held was the only one? Or Sulfuras, Tarecgosa, etc.
And if the complaint is "I don't want to use them", remember transmogrification is a thing.
>>
>>322233257
t. casual LFR scrub
>>
>>322233473
>BM hunter not having Ashbringer as a pet
Ya blew it, anon
>>
>>322233629
Uh the Sulfuras players got was just a copy of the actual thing.

Sulfuron hammer was player made, it was empowered to have power similar to the actual hammer
>>
>>322232795
Back when Blizzard cared about the game. Fucking travesty is what WoW is now.
>>
>>322232795
>level 70

:^)
>>
>>322233629
>Players have been getting legendary and lore-packed weapons since Vanilla days.
0.0001% of players, maybe. They're legendary for a reason. If they're a welfare epic from a quest then it's hardly a legendary weapon, is it? It's just orange.
>>
>>322233040
No, modern WoW has no sense of community, which is pretty much the only thing the game had going for it and there are many much better single-player RPGs to play. The only people still playing are habit/nostalgiafags and newbies who don't know any better and have no discernment on what makes a good game.
>>
>>322234013
http://www.wowhead.com/item=71352/sulfuras-the-extinguished-hand#comments
And the one you rip from Ragnaros' cold dead body?

>>322234407
0.0001% in Naxx, sure, but that didn't mean they weren't any less available. Lore-packed weapons have dropped, are dropping, and will drop. Especially now when you can simply go back and farm old content for something like Gorehowl.
The first version, the first Ashbringer or whatever artifact your class will get at 100, I'm sure will be very popular and welfare-status, but I'm pretty sure they're planning on making custom/special skins for the top-tier raiders and pvpers.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.