[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fast Racing Neo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: screenshot25.jpg (213 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
screenshot25.jpg
213 KB, 1920x1080
So have any of you guys played this? What are your thoughts on it?
>>
shovelware wipeout clone that was DOA on shit hardware
>>
>>322207471
Not OP, but I was gonna get this when I got a Wii U. Is it really that bad?
>>
File: 1451120234693.jpg (58 KB, 567x642) Image search: [Google]
1451120234693.jpg
58 KB, 567x642
>>322207361
>>322207471
>>
>>322207571
That guy's a faggot, it's a pretty fun game that plays somewhat similar to f zero. It's pretty good for 15 dollaroonies
>>
>>322207361
I like it
>>
>>322207571
Dont buy a wii u
>>
>>322207672
>>322207692
I...it..its p.pretty good i think.... Buying wii u wasnt a mistake....
>>
>>322207571
It;s a $15 game.

The gimmick wears off really quick when you realize how gutted in content it is. You just go fast and that's fucking it. Look at the game in non-PR shots, its nowhere near as detailed, its completely empty.
>>
>>322207361
Fun af wipeout/f-zero clone well worth the cheap price tag. Just playing it took me back to early 2000s arcade racers.
>>
Good game, OP. It's a bit light on content. Got your standard racing game stuff, vehicles, tracks, online etc etc. But that's about it. You can unlock hero mode which is basically 'No Mistakes allowed' mode, which is a good challenge. All in all, I'd say it's very worth it at $15.
>>
>>322207361
great offline shit online
>>
>>322207361
It looks fantastic, and I love the music. The game mostly plays well though the collision physics are fucked (getting hit from behind ALWAYS spins you out, which sucks because you have no way to avoid it sometimes and one mistake can cost you like 5 positions easily). The rubberband AI is pretty shitty. Half of the courses are great, but half are bogged down with environmental hazards which is a terrible design choice for a game like this. The color-switching system is cool but it can be hard to tell which color you are when playing as certain ships. The sense of speed is excellent.

Overall it was worth the budget price but it's not near as good as Wipeout HD/Fury.
>>
What a stupid fucking name. Fast Racing Neo. There's an appeal to non standard word flow, but when it's used right. This sounds like the dev got his 5 year old son to come up with it and used that.
>>
>>322208338
>What a stupid fucking name. Fast Racing Neo

Seriously who the fuck thinks up these names? It's like the kind of name they think a mom will pick out for their 8yo kid or something.

Even if it was a genuinely good game, it would never gain any traction by virtue of people not being able to stop cringing every time they say it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.