[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skyrim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: the-elder-scrolls.jpg (1 MB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
the-elder-scrolls.jpg
1 MB, 2880x1800
So that's it? No end credits? No huge celebration for the dragonborn defeating Alduin? No fighting Thalmor? Just speak to Paarthurnax then the Blades and that's it?
Shit game is shit
>>
>>322155841
What did you expect? It was all foretold anyway that you would win. Wow you did your job big whoop.
>>
>>322155841
Unfortunately, yes. For all the earth-shattering stuff supposedly going on, Skyrim is tragically short on drama and emotion.
>>
>>322156937
OP here,

fuck off.
>>
File: 1447399649745.gif (239 KB, 300x401) Image search: [Google]
1447399649745.gif
239 KB, 300x401
>>322158219
not even him but you're a faggot
>>
All you did was complete the main storylines. There's other storylines and side quests to do. Especially if you buy the DLC's. Skyrim. Never. Ends
>>
File: enb 2015_12_31 02_20_17_88.jpg (281 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
enb 2015_12_31 02_20_17_88.jpg
281 KB, 1920x1080
>>322155841
Seeing as Skyrim is a piece of shit that only serves as a platform for waifu modding, I hereby declare this a waifu thread, feel free to post yours.
>>
>>322158659
Even in all the other quests and DLCs,

>>322158017
This problem still remains.
>>
Skyrim was made for children and women in mind. Its why you feel bored, because if they put a sniff of challenge in it, the women and kids would go back to their phones.
>>
I wish Skyrim modders did more quests.
>>
File: skyrim.png (17 KB, 366x185) Image search: [Google]
skyrim.png
17 KB, 366x185
>>322158994
heres mine
>>
CHIM is the cancer that killed TES threads.

CHIM is like if Star Trek threads on /tv/ had completely departed from variegated lore discussion to exclusively obsess over timeline continuity talk, with every single thread being a stream of self-proclaimed gurus elaborating their stupid gay theories on how to reconcile worthless Abrams Kirk with Roddenberry Kirk.

TES threads used to be discussions of what some reference in some forgotten lore meant, whether an event described in Khajiit annals was the same one described in the oral traditions of Valenwood, etc. Now it's wall-to-wall
>No! Vivec was CHIM so his CHIM was a higher level of CHIM than the CHIM of the protagonist's CHIM. CHIM means you have lunch with Kirkbride and he lets you drive his car sometimes when he's tripping balls. I'm on CHIM right now.
>You idiot! CHIM is more like when you CHIM yourself in the CHIMhole and CHIM all night while playing MorrowCHIM.
>But what if I were to CHIM while I was CHIM? Would I become CHIM?
>Yes. Wait, no. CHIM.

PLEBS PRETENDING TO BE DEEP BECAUSE THEY TOTALLY GET SOMETHING THAT HAD HINTS OF DEPTH FOR THE SAKE OF FUN, THEREFORE WE HAVE TO RUN IT INTO THE GROUND OVER-ELABORATING IT INTO AN ENTIRE METAPHYSICS MADE UP BY CHIMLORD841 ON CHIMFORUMS.CHIM

GAS TES THREADS
>>
>playing modern Bethesda shit.
I'm judging you poorly, anon.
>>
>decide to give Skyrim another chance
>100s of mods installed, hoping it'll be a new experience
>alternate start in Solitude, find the Bard's College
>I've never done this before, maybe I should roleplay a bard
>get told to go to generic dungeon #985 to fetch item #409
>uninstall.exe

You can't fix a game with a core this bad. It doesn't matter how many new items, tweaks, bugfixes and mechanics you add to the game, if the story, quests and characters suck, there is nothing else you can do.
>>
I clocked 300 hours in Skyrim and never finished the main story. No reward or sense of urgency. Why bother?
>>
>>322161819
You get some cool shouts and its really short
>>
>>322161102
t. CHIMless pussy
>>
>>322161560
And that's why I wish Skyrim modders did more quests.
>>
>>322162108
Skyrims mod tools are ass for making quests.

Testing is just as ass because if somethings wrong it will just CTD and you have to do trial and error to fix it.

Aaand everything requires 10000 compataility patches to work with anything else
>>
whats an argument i can use against my friends who think skyrim is the greatest game of all time yet it's the only elder scrolls game they've played? They call me a nostalgia freak who likes only old games because i talk about morrowind and oblivion.
>>
>>322163043
get new friends
>>
>>322163043
A bullet in the head. It's the only way to save the future of RPGs.
>>
File: 2015-10-10_00002.jpg (328 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-10_00002.jpg
328 KB, 1920x1080
>>322163043
show them actual comparisons, it is a common fact that modded oblivion >>>> modded skyrim
>>
>>322163043
if you can't think of any for your self then maybe skyrim IS the greatest game of all time...
>>
>>322161102
t. Bethesda fanboy who loves FUSRODAH
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.