[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which batman game do i buy /v/ i only have 5 bucks between city,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 4897645-batman.jpg (426 KB, 3000x2226) Image search: [Google]
4897645-batman.jpg
426 KB, 3000x2226
which batman game do i buy /v/

i only have 5 bucks between city, asylum and origins which would give me the most bang for my buck?

P.S- I've never played a batman game
>>
Start with Arkham Asylum, and if you like that, get City next. Arkham Origins is optional.
>>
File: 1429625112095.png (75 KB, 408x336) Image search: [Google]
1429625112095.png
75 KB, 408x336
Origins has plenty of content and is basically the "start" of the game series so i'd go with that. It should keep you occupied until asylum goes on sale, then get city after that.
>>
get asylum
>>
>>322128167
Play asylum. Although city is better in every way except atmosphere, you'll miss the continuity.
>>
Asylum is a better, more cohesive game. City has more content.
>>
>>322128167
> most bang for my buck?
>P.S- I've never played a batman game

City has the most bang for your buck but a lot of it will be wasted on you if you skip Asylum. Don't cheapen your Arkham City experience. Get Asylum.
>>
>>322128306

>start out with origins

If you want him to hate Batman, maybe.
>>
>>322128306
I could agree with this, it's the one I enjoyed the least which may just be because it came after City. I think given that and that it's the origin story playing it first is probably the way to go.

It's also more game for your 5 bucks than Asylum.

They're all worth playing.

If you're not bothered by the order, which honestly doesn't matter all that much then get City, it's probably the best one, and has the most content.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 KB, 251x15) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 KB, 251x15
its done

ill play it as soon as i the this REmake achievement
>>
>>322128167

city > asylum > there is nothing else
>>
>>322128865

>Don't cheapen your Arkham City experience.

I didn't know it could get cheaper
>>
>>322128960
Why would he hate Batman? It's City with a coherent plot. The only negative is it's slightly buggy sometimes. (killer croc bossfight for me). I enjoyed it more than City.
>>
>>322129457
Not that guy but I didn't like the voicework at all. Not that big a deal but in comparison to the others it's pretty bad. It also seemed to not run nearly as well as the others.
Not terrible, just not as good.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.