[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which do you prefer Fusion or Zero Mission?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: latest-1.jpg (696 KB, 1200x1204) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
696 KB, 1200x1204
which do you prefer
Fusion or Zero Mission?
>>
It's an apple an orange situation but I'd say ZM.
Higher replayability whereas Fusion's hand holding probably gets frustrating for consecutives runs.
>>
>>322117317
I prefer Fusion. I'm sure that there's plenty of arguments in favor of ZM, but the thing is, I still really enjoy the original NES Metroid, so ZM seems kind of pointless to me whereas Fusion is a completely different game.
>>
Zero Mission by quite a long way.

A lame out-of-place stealth section and piss-easy bosses are a lot more bearable forced linear progression with almost no backtracking alowed and having to contend with one of the most boring AI characters in the history of fiction.
>>
>>322117317
no
>>
i only see double dick now.
>>
Zero Mission is the best 2-D Metroid, so that.
>>
>>322121128
but that's not Super Metroid
>>
>>322121128
>>322122072
I honestly have a hard time choosing between the two. Super is longer and free from questionable gimicks like the stealth section in Zero Mission, but Zero Mission is mechanically and visually polished to a mirror sheen. They're both fantastic.
>>
>>322117317
gba metroid games where the worst

all that forced story

all i want to do is explore

get shit

and use shit to explore further
>>
>>322117317
Now post the mirror version.
>>
>>322122708
>all that forced story
Fusion, sure. But Zero Mission had maybe two story scenes in total, including the pre-gameplay cinematic.
>>
>>322123205
i cant have played zero then
>>
>>322124363
Well you clearly should, it has all the things you said Metroid games should have. Smoothest controls of all the 2D metroids as well.
>>
File: 1450792112220.jpg (197 KB, 600x742) Image search: [Google]
1450792112220.jpg
197 KB, 600x742
>>322119986
pic related

also best game is both
https://youtu.be/o6fS2EeBLfQ
>>
Man. Can't believe it's been that long since there was a Metroid gamer worth playing.
>>
>>322125297
Metroid Prime 3 was the last metroid game worth playing. Not Prime 1.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.