[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: hitman 2.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hitman 2.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
Replaying Hitman 2 on PC, and having a blast again, the level and mission designs are fucking god tier.Which one is your favourite, /v/? Hitman thread.
>>
>>322114537
I really, really like Codename 47. Why does it get shat on so much? I always hear complaints about it being too hard or whatever but it felt reasonably challenging to me, and the level design is still great. I even enjoyed the fucking jungle.
>>
>>322114869
Never played the first one because of the hate, I started directly with 2, how is it compared to 2 or contracts?
>>
>>322115018
Contracts actually had remakes of some levels from the first game, like Lee Hong assassination iirc. Stealth mechanics are much simpler compared to later games, but combat is also more viable option. I think it's worth a try.
>>
>>322115273
Yeah, part of the reasons of why I´ve never played Codename was because I read that some of the best levels were remade on Contracts. I´ll give it a try, thanks.
>>
>>322114869
In my opinion agent 47 is the only game in the series with the proper difficulty level. Saving in the middle of missions makes all the other games baby easy, they're still fun but they take like two days to beat tops.
>>
>>322116054
>Saving in the middle of missions makes all the other games baby easy
just play on professional
>>
>>322116054
>Saving in the middle of missions makes all the other games baby easy
So... just don't save?
>>
Hitman 2 is half good half shit. Contracts and Blood Money are much better.

>>322114869
Because every mission aside from Traditions of the Trade in that game is terrible.

>>322116054
>Saving in the middle of the missions make them baby easy
>Not playing on Professional
Top kek
>>
>>322115573
Except for traditions of the trade. It was remade in contracts but made worse. A lot of the options were removed for some reason.
>>
>>322116915
Yeah, that's the thing that I always thought was weird. C47 is a complete shit game aside from Traditions of the Trade. Contracts then remakes it and the missions they make are all good remakes of old missions that are good now.

Except for Traditions of the Trades, which remains superior in the otherwise terrible original game.

Weird stuff.
>>
>>322117248
I think it's because they tried too hard to make it 2edgy2dark to fit with Contract's aesthetic.

Part of what made Traditions of the Trade so good was the goofyness. And they removed all of it to substitute it with ghosts.

They also took out some ways of killing the guy with the key, which is really bizarre. They did a major fuck up there.
>>
>>322116510
>>322116669
I basically played in the order contracts, blood money, 2, then agent 47. I probably would have played them all on hard mode if I had played 47 first. It's not just the saves though, there's also that civilian kill threshold that auto fails the mission, in the other games I would kill every npc in the level for kicks.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.