[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I bought a Vita
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: PlayStation-Vita-2001-FL.jpg (184 KB, 2670x1635) Image search: [Google]
PlayStation-Vita-2001-FL.jpg
184 KB, 2670x1635
BECAUSE I WANT TO PLAY CUTE ANIME GAMES AND THEY'RE NOT PORTED TO STEAM FAST ENOUGH!!
>>
>>322113623
Nice, pick up the Ateliers which are on sale.
I hope you got a 64gb card as well
>>
Well, that's the only reason to get one..
>>
>>322113623

Nice blog. You want a medal?
>>
>>322113623

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>322113726
NO THANKS BRO I HEAR THE VITA HAVE TROPHIES WHICH ARE LIKE ACHIEVEMENTS EXCEPT LIKE MEDALS
>>
File: clint malarchuk.jpg (89 KB, 498x449) Image search: [Google]
clint malarchuk.jpg
89 KB, 498x449
>Have shit internet
>Vita memory prices are insane
>Atelier + games are digital only in NA

FUCK YOU
>>
>>322113870
what the fuck happened to this guy? Did someone shank him on the ice?
>>
>>322113961
He sold his soul to play for Chicago
>>
>>322113961

guy crashed into him and unfortunately got his throat slashed by the other guys skate somehow

he didnt die though
>>
>>322113961
Roundhouse to the neck.
>>
>>322113961
Ice skate hit him in the neck, slashed his carotid artery, someone had to stick his fingers in the wound and pinch that shit off in order for him to survive the ride to the hospital.
>>
>>322113961
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR-wA4SmbO4

Clint Malarchuk got his throat slashed by a skate
The only reason he survived was because the team doctor was a Vietnam medic
He tried to kill himself by shooting himself in the jaw because of PTSD a few years ago
That PTSD was triggered by a guy named Richard Zednik getting his throat slashed open

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ295luzhtQ
>>
I bought a used PSP 3000 for a pretty low price ($64.00) off of eBay, (or Amazon, or Craig's list, or something,) because I wanted to play Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, and I'm too poor to afford and of the alternatives.
>>
>>322116646
>because I wanted to play Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker

Why no ps3 version?

> and I'm too poor to afford and of the alternatives.

Get a fucking job you fucking NEET.
>>
Buy Ys: Memories of Celceta. Be patient of its shortcomings in the first half of the game, it really does turn into something special by the end
>>
>>322118905
easy killer
>>
File: AnonGoesBlacktoSchool.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
AnonGoesBlacktoSchool.webm
2 MB, 640x640
I want a vita really bad but the price of the memory cards are such a turn off. Don't they know they would get a ton more sales if I could get a 64 gb memory card for under 50 bucks?
>>
>>322113623
prepare for extreme buyers remorse and pissfiltered screens.
>>
anyway to get a psp emulator working on the vita?
>>
>>322122222
>>
>>322123986
It's built in. Almost every psp game is available on the psn store.
>>
File: jNqy4Cv.jpg (96 KB, 837x892) Image search: [Google]
jNqy4Cv.jpg
96 KB, 837x892
I wanted a vita expecting a psp 2.0 but it literally has no games aside from weeb trash
>we'll never see a new portable patapon/metal gear/gta iv stories/final fantasy/dj max/kingdom hearts
>>
>>322123986
There's exploits for the PSPmode
>>
>>322126548
You complain about weeb games but you want Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy?
>>
>>322126981
KH and FF don't rely on ONIICHAN UWU and pantsu to sell
>>
>>322126981
Not all japanese games are weeb shit.

Weebs dont want to accept that though. They love to claim that all japanese games are weeb shit so that they can fall back on better games when they get called out.
>>
>>322126635
can i get PSPmode with rejunevate?
Another year and still no hack for the vita, dissapointing...
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.