[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best way to play through Mass Effect? I have the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Mass-Effect.jpg (98 KB, 1000x467) Image search: [Google]
Mass-Effect.jpg
98 KB, 1000x467
What is the best way to play through Mass Effect? I have the Mass Effect trilogy on 360, but it runs like shit. I know you can get 1 and 2 on steam, but you need Origin for the third.
>>
Pirate.
>>
Consoles.
>>
PS3. They got ME1 made with the ME3 engine. What the fuck does it matter that the third is only on Origin? Just get the trilogy there if you're not going to pirate. Maybe you'll realize that Origin isn't bad and BF4 is better than whatever mexican infested F2P game you play.
>>
How essential is the first one? I have the second for ps3 and there isn't a way to buy the first by itself.
>>
>>322110082
Very essential.

It's the main world builder of the three.
>>
>>322110082
Its the best game in the seres nigga
>>
>>322110082

The first one is the best one, despite the fact that it's a little clunky at times it's still the most open and has more variety, the game doesn't hold your hand that much and the atmosphere is great, in 2 they removed a shit ton of things and made it more streamlined which makes it feel like an iOS game, it becomes basically gears of war with a little exploration, otherwise it's completely linear and halfway through the game you realize you're just going to different planets which are just linear levels and the game feels like a grind.
>>
>>322110484
If anything mako levels in ME1 felt like a grind
>>
Play 1 and don't play the rest unless you want to know exactly how the 7th console gen ruined everything.
>>
>>322109482
>VANGUARD
>A
>N
>G
>U
>A
>R
>D
>>
>>322110553

I agree, they were pretty long and linear but in ME2 pretty much every level is like that except shorter.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.