[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got this and I can't get it to work. Formatted the memcard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: sky3dsplus.jpg (24 KB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
sky3dsplus.jpg
24 KB, 264x264
I got this and I can't get it to work. Formatted the memcard to fat32 and put my roms and gameslist.bin in the folder (don't need diskwriter) but when I put it in my 3ds nothing happens but a single green led flash.

I'm on firmware 9.8.0-25u on my 3ds. Is that too old to be compatible?

got my roms from roms 43, are they legit? I thought this was supposed to be easy.
>>
Anybody know where I can get firmware.bin? It says it comes updated but in the review it says to drop firmware.bin into the SD card. When I click on firmware on the site it just reloads the page.
>>
>>322106704
Follow this site :

>https://sky3dsnewsinformation.wordpress.com/sky3ds-tutorial/

And it should work . You are on the right firmware, this flashcart supports any firmware availabe. Dont know about the roms though .
>>
>>322108098
I have a kingston micro SD which I heard is finicky but it shouldn't be so bad nothing shows up. Thanks.
>>
>>322108098
I got the new sky3ds+ with two orange buttons. apparently you don't use diskwriter or anything.
>>
>>322108345
No problem . Kingston cards does works but they take a bit longer to load .
>>
>>322108438
Didnt know that actually .That's cool i guess .
>>
>>322106704
Getting 3ds roms is a fucking pain for some reason , the only painless site i've found for them is black cats.
I'd give away an invite or 3 for new years but don't feel like gettng banned sorry
>>
why dont you guys use 3dsiso?
ive been using it for the past year and its never failed me
>>
>sky3DS
if baby wanted free 3DS games he should've softmodded like the smarter babies
>>
>>322108603
It's not that hard.
Actually, not sure how different the experience is for a flash card. I've just got a CFW'd N3DS.
>>
>>322109098
>1 rom has like 5 links that are speed capped because jews
>links expire all the fucking time
>hard to find roms for your region (doesn't matter as much now)
>all non private tracker gaming sites are trash filled with people trying to get premium on download sites
Not trying to be le /ptg/ guy but shit I have no idea how the non internet savvy people can download anythin now days
>>
>>322109343
I once had to walk an otherwise fairly computer savvy friend through how to install a torrent client and download the ME2 DLC rip somebody made. For some insane reason he insisted on not using an ad blocker then clicked on a blatantly fake 'download' button on TPB. I then had to walk him through how to stop all his browsers redirecting him to buy cameras.
People will never fail to amaze with their incompetence.
>>
>>322108603
what is that site? I never heard of it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.