[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smash Bros./Star Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: smashbrosstarwars.png (1 MB, 1058x1352) Image search: [Google]
smashbrosstarwars.png
1 MB, 1058x1352
http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/12/24/people-are-free-to-criticize-but-dont-lose-faith/

So /v/, now that Sakurai has literally admitted that he's like George Lucas (and can't accept fan criticism), can we accept this as true? Do you think he'll step down for the next Smash?

Who will be the JJ Abrams of Smash NX?
>>
File: CtAiyYE.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
CtAiyYE.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>322105457
>accidentally made a few huge hits that arent anything special when it comes down to it
>makes total garbage that no one but the biggest autists love
>all future releases will just be cash ins and nostalgia bombs

Hey, he is exactly like George Lucas!
>>
Jesus Christ, not everything falls into the exact same pattern you autist
>>
George Lucas didn't direct ESB or RotJ.
>>
Deal about is, Abrams rehashing ANH for EpVII was a terrible move cause he's telling a story. However, a new director rehashing Melee would be fucking GOLDEN.
>>
>>322105457
He is WORSE than Lucas.
At least, Lucas created something.
>>
The only thing they have in common is that they are responsible for thousands of mouthbreathers around the world
>>
>>322105457
Smash Bros is more like the Indiana Jones movies OP
>>
>>322105457
>have faith

Wow, quality journalism, so objective.

>the next JJ Abrams

You mean the overrated shaky cam loving hack who keeps making the same movie over and over again that isn't worse than Lucas, but is basically just a toned down version of Michael Bay? Probably whoever is responsible for Modern Whorefare.
>>
Didn't Samurai want to stop making Smash after 4?

Not like he has ever told the truth before in his life.
>>
>Lucas will never save Star Wars from Jew Jar Abrams
GEORGE, I'M SORRY. YOU WEREN'T THAT BAD ;_;
>>
>>322106204
I thought melee was supposed to be the last one.
>>
>>322106563
Which further reinforces my second statement.

We also weren't supposed to get any clones in Brawl, or DLC in 4.
>>
So a nigger character confirmed for Smash 5?
>>
>>322106204
>>322106630
I love this meme.
>>
>>322105457
Probably Platinum, might be cool.
>>
>>322105457
Top tier comment from the article:

>I find the best creators are the one who take criticism in stride. Instead of trying to understand and empathize with the Smash fanbase, Sakurai brushes off legitimate grievances because “people fixate on a single painting instead of the entire house”. Here’s an analogy for you, Mr. Sakurai. I hire a developer to build me a house. He agrees to do so, and I patiently wait for the construction to finish. It has a lot of stuff in it, but it uses cheap materials. The interiors are painted the wrong color. Certainly not what, I, the buyer, asked for. The basement is fully developed and looks fantastic, but the kitchen is dilapidated and wasn’t constructed with care. Certain areas of the house were neglected, while others were given the royal treatment. When questioned, the developer blames me for being “insatiable”, and calls me ungrateful even though he’s the one who’s working for me.
>>
>>322105457
What a dumb comparison. Brawl is the highest rated by critics.
>>
>>322107154
0/10. Brawl was garbage (trippg, clones, subspace emissary) and you know it.

I can't wait for the day someone else takes control of Smash, and the newest game ends up being the most beloved as all. I want Sakurai to truly witness how many terrible decisions he's made.
>>
>>322108414
Just stating the facts. You don't like the game that's fine, but the majority of people did.
I also can't wait for the day someone else takes control of Smash, and makes almost the exact same game so you can cry about it some more. I think we all know which is more likely.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.