[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best/favorite weapons <3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: beast_claw.0.jpg (57 KB, 800x460) Image search: [Google]
beast_claw.0.jpg
57 KB, 800x460
Just got these pun intended puppies and I fucking love them. I've done several runs before but this was the first time I've taken the time to get them cause I thought it was such a waste of time to even attempt. But nah, these things fucking wreck. Favorite weapon so far as I haven't played the DLC yet.

Anyway, favorite weapons? Tips?
>>
Is this good for a quality build? Maybe I can try this with my Stake Driver run
>>
>>322097978
I've been running a tanky build: high vitality and strength plus some in endurance and skill for some umph.

I believe they scale with strength if I'm not mistaken
>>
>>322098103
Cool. I'll try going out of my way to finally get this weapon after playing since release. I hate those chalice dungeons.
>>
>>322097842
Saif and Bloodletter master race.

Rakuckyo shitters kill yourselves already, you're an embarrassment.
>>
>>322098395
Yeah I do to. They're just not fun at all. Very repetitive and the only rewards you get are just ingredients for a next dungeon.

Literally all I did was get myself to the lower pthermeran dungeon and farmed the first layer till I got 9 level four blood things and made my way out.
>>
i just beat father gascione with the thread cane
>>
>>322098553
Thank you for the tip. At least I now know that I don't need to progress further into the dungeons.
>>
>>322097842
can someone help with with a chaliced blood starved beast? Level 80 here and this mutha fucker keeps killing me when he has like 2 hits left. Its a desert chalice, i forgot the name.
>>
File: 1451462221682.png (192 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1451462221682.png
192 KB, 300x300
Ludwig's Holy Blade is fucking cool.

That non-tricked sword is what the longsword from Dark Souls wishes its moveset could be. The fuckhuge sheath stuns enemies too which is fantastic.

It's just such a satisfying weapon to use. I've always loved quality builds in these games.
>>
I'm liking my Whirlygig and Hunter Axe Lost combo.
Also,
><3
>>
I had a min-maxed rapier/twin blade build and I did shit damage, then I switched to my first semi strength build and doing wonders with boom hammer. I fucking love boom hammer
>>
File: whirligig_saw.jpg (65 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
whirligig_saw.jpg
65 KB, 599x337
P I Z Z A
>>
>>322099292
I admit that the rapier looks cool, and I like it's ties to the riflespear (in that the riflespear was basically a poorman's rip off) but I never really used it. Too direct. I like weapons that can hit multiple enemies at once. Plus never put anything into bloodtinge so there was that
>>
>>322098429
The problem with the Rakuyo is that Maria uses it in such a badass way that when you get it your hype is all wiped out with how you can do pretty much none of the cool things she did. I would've liked it if you couldve at least given it that blood coating, but nah, FROM decided it'd be a shit weapon

To those that have played the dlc, what do the new beast and kin forms do exactly? Like do they add a new moveset to their corresponding weapons?
>>
>>322100034
beast form buffs the beast meter, kin buffs arcane damage.

anyway, you should see a beast and kin icon in your pg stats
>>
>>322098904
use pungent blood cocktail, beast pellets and fire paper
>>
moonlight blade
reiterpallasch
saw cleaver
>>
>>322100385
thanks, but someone helped me already. my vit is 40, but if he does his bite during his third phase, its an auto kill because the poison.
>>
>>322097842
I love the cane for its versatility and it's sickass combos. The Beast Claws and the new Beast Cutter are also favorites of mine.
>>
>>322100034
>FROM decided it'd be a shit weapon
Nigger are you dumb, Rakuyo is broken as fuck in PVP.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.