[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Awakening may have "saved" Fire Emblem, but it should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1427927670839.png (63 KB, 245x202) Image search: [Google]
1427927670839.png
63 KB, 245x202
Awakening may have "saved" Fire Emblem, but it should have been dead
>>
Well

It isn't
>>
>>322097480
>I hate it because it's popular!
>I hate this single player game because of its community!

Please stop making 4chan a worse place.
>>
>>322098027
>I hate it because it's popular!

No, I hate it because it turned a medieval fantasy SRPG series into some lame dating sim with atrocious art and armor designs.
>>
>>322098483
As much as I love FE, I have to agree. The waifu simulator they turned awakening into sickens me. I won't play anything past Radiant Dawn now
>>
>>322098590
4 was a waifu simulator and it's one of the most beloved games in the series
>>
>>322098658
Oh yes, those wordless, proto-supports that wouldn't be remotely refined til two generations later, and even had to balls to kill waifus in cruel pointless ways, very pandering.
>>
>>322098483
>>322098590
>>322098658
>>322098878
fire emblem has always been filled with animu tropes and waifus like really you wannabe OGs fuck off with your garbage, awakening isnt shit because of waifus its shit because the maps are garbage.
>>
>>322098027
Not him but I hate it because that art style is horrible
>>
>>322097480
This guy even looks like Purge
>>
>>322097480
No one cares grandpa.

Awakening was the future of FE, and it's better because of it.
>>
>>322097480
You might hate the waifu shit, but the weaboos that got pandered to saved the franchise for all of us. and that means more of what really matters; the tactical turn based weaboo chess gameplay.

Show a little respect.
>>
>>322099102
Yes but here's the thing that you might get it had some degree of fucking restraint, modern FE is now any given Vita game, excessive.
>>322099369
The gameplay is utter garbage now.
>>
>>322099867
>Caring about gameplay.
>>
>>322099102
>fire emblem has always been filled with animu tropes and waifus
But previous games haven't been revolving exclusively around those.

Also, I agree maps are the biggest problem along with no magic triangle, no con, skills, reclassing, and the rest.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.