[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think this will be on? Wii U or NX?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: galactic.jpg (629 KB, 1121x1393) Image search: [Google]
galactic.jpg
629 KB, 1121x1393
What do you think this will be on? Wii U or NX?
>>
File: gaytotheviewers.png (259 KB, 528x418) Image search: [Google]
gaytotheviewers.png
259 KB, 528x418
I'm sick of shoehorned in Galaxy references. Eother make 3 or let it die (And Rosalina along with it)
>>
>>322092456
Go fuck yourself.
>>
Hopefully neither
>>
>>322092020
Enough with Galaxy. I want another game like SM64. That was the only good one.
>>
The Galaxy games were good but I think we've seen enough of them.

I want another 64-like game where the stages allow for exploration and such.
>>
NX. Mario Maker covers all the 2D Mario platforming necessary for years to come and I highly doubt Nintendo would release an EAD tier Mario game for Wii U again as they announce another platform in the next year.
>>
>>322095051

This.

I have nothing against Galaxy. I replayed 1 earlier this year.

I really want something closer to 64 though.
>>
>>322094003
Sunshine is the only one that doesn't suck because it's the only one with full camera control.
>>
File: 1446666441164.gif (641 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1446666441164.gif
641 KB, 360x240
I want a brand new and unique 3D Mario game just like how it was when each 3D game first came out. No Sunshine 2. No Galaxy 3. No fucking 3D Universe which I have a feeling they might actually do, then everyone will be all like "yeah, sure. It's fun, I guess... Sigh.. 10/10: GOTY". SOMETHING. NEW. GOD. DAMMIT.
>>
>>322095897

So give me 64 again, with worlds I can freely explore and stars I can get whenever doing whatever for the most part if something specific doesn't have to be loaded for it.

Give me tight controls and sick nasty jumps and shit.

And add some neat little gimmick to keep this autist happy.

I mean, adding walljumping and sliding to 2D Mario was probably one of the better things ever.
>>
>>322096267
Was calling me an autist necessary?
>>
>>322096560

Entirely, snowflake. Go try a Sonic game if you want something new and unique. Nintendo sets an expectation and fulfills it.

You know what I get if I want a 3D Sonic like SA2? I get shit like Sonic Unleashed.
>>
Fuck Galaxy.
Sunshine 2, or something different. And take some pages from 64. You didn't have any special gimmicks involved, just your jumps, kicks, punches and wall-jumps. Leave the two-hit system to NSMB.
>>
Just imagine Sunshine 2 on the NX.

Dem sun-shining lighting effects. Dem water physics. My fucking dick is rock solid just thinking about it.
>>
>>322092020
Naw man, I'd like to see another Mario RPG on a home console. Sick of seeing all of them going on handhelds.
>>
Mario Galaxy is the worst videogame I've ever seen
>>
File: 1451002605136.jpg (199 KB, 500x565) Image search: [Google]
1451002605136.jpg
199 KB, 500x565
>>322092020
>No 64 2
>No Sunshine 2
>wants galaxy 3
>>
>>322097174
>Sunshine 2
>4 player co op for no reason
>open world is gone, just linear stages
>New animal themed flud power up that gets abused by bowser and tons of his minions

this is closer to what I'd expect from them today.
>>
Peach>Rosalina>Birdo>Daisy
>>
>>322097439
You forgot

>Rosalina and Galaxy remixes
>No Nokis
>>
>>322092456
Fuck off Daisy
>>
>>322097439
Add on to that...
>No health bar, three hits and you die
>Galaxy shoehorned in, 'cause why not?
>Peach gets kidnapped, no more playing as the princess, Yellow Toad returns
>Amiibo support
>>
>Galaxy 3
>not just moving on to Super Mario Supercluster
>>
File: smu2.jpg (2 MB, 2400x3301) Image search: [Google]
smu2.jpg
2 MB, 2400x3301
>takes place in the entire Mushroom World
>the map looks like the ones from the Mario & Luigi handheld games
>it's pretty big but every zone is linked by warp pipes to a hub
>you can still go through all of it by foot, no loading screens
>the world map includes: Peach's Castle (also works as hub), Toad Town (where you find various minigames and other side activities), the sewers (with a pipe labyrinth), Bowser's Fortress, Luigi's Mansion, Donkey Kong Jungle (and/or a construction site inspired by the original DK), Wario's Goldmine, Pianta Resort, E. Gadd's Laboratory, Rosalina's Planetarium or some sort of floating island, Yoshi's Island, plus a volcano, snowy mountains, a forest, a beach, an underwater land, a desert, a candy land
>some areas are huge, some are smaller
>you can chase whichever star you want in the order you prefer, and you can even see the stars in the distance while you're traveling
>to reach certain stars you need particular power-ups
>across the levels you'll find some blacked out "?" blocks
>you need to unlock those blocks to get the power-ups you need
>to unlock them you have to get certain stars (so for example you get the "star of the fire flower", you'll unlock all the fire flower "?" blocks across the map)
>some areas have Great stars (or King stars or whatever) that are protected by a boss
>getting these Great Stars unlocks playable characters (Luigi's Mansion = Luigi, Peach's Castle = Peach, etc.)
>FLUDD comes back as a power-up you find in "?" blocks
>so does Yoshi (like in SMW)
>maybe even hammers
>tons of cameos from every game of the franchise (Land, SMB2, and every major spinoff)
>a level which is a 3D version of SMB 1-1, where the star is on top of the flagpole

Would you play it?
>>
>>322098106
>the world map includes: Peach's Castle (also works as hub), Toad Town (where you find various minigames and other side activities), the sewers (with a pipe labyrinth), Bowser's Fortress, Luigi's Mansion, Donkey Kong Jungle (and/or a construction site inspired by the original DK), Wario's Goldmine, Pianta Resort, E. Gadd's Laboratory, Rosalina's Planetarium or some sort of floating island, Yoshi's Island, plus a volcano, snowy mountains, a forest, a beach, an underwater land, a desert, a candy land

You may as well make Mario Party 11.
>>
>>322098106
why does the image look like hyrule?
>>
>>322098106
I can;t see Neo Nintendo doing this.

Even Mario Party skirts away from themes that aren't from NSMB.
>>
>>322098106
I'm sorry but the world map in Bowser's Inside Story was trash. There was a beach with giant teeth all over it. You want that to be the 'canon' Mushroom Kingdom?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.