[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Final mission Fuuuck this. I can see it being doable in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
>Final mission
Fuuuck this. I can see it being doable in co-op, but singleplayer? Kiss your ass goodbye.

EDF thread.
>>
4.1 feels more focused on coop to me in general.
>>
Are you supposed to start at the lowest difficulty and work your way up in EDF games? I was playing 2 on normal, but then I hit a roadblock at the ant queens.
>>
>tfw no real life friends to play EDF with
Might buy PS+ just to play with people online
>>
>>322089083
>look at pic
>think it's some kind of sequel to RAD
I have never known such supreme disappointment. Thanks, OP.
>>
>>322091246
It's developed by the same people, Sandlot.
>>
>>322091246
Same devs senpai.
>>
>>322091751
is that really necessary?
>>
>>322091082
Go and do some easier missions on hard, get some level 15+ gear and keep truckin ma boy
>>
>>322091751

One of the games in the leaked Steam database.

Sorry, PC is getting EDF4.1
>>
>>322089083
what's the framerate like on the final mission in 4.1?

I did the final mission splitscreen in 2025 on inferno. Ambulance was key.
>>
>>322089083
FROM VICIOUS GIANT INSECTS WHO HAVE ONCE AGAIN COME BACK
>>
>>322094485
The slowdown isn't that bad despite all the shit going on. The big drops are basically during explosion sequences and when you kill a lot of enemies at once. Now you too can enjoy alien christmas light festivals at full speed!
>>
>>322095528
>the air force is now performing an air raid
>explosions everywhere
>>
>>322095678
If this game does come to PC I would honestly be curious if this game would become the new benchmark or not.
>>
E D F
D
F
>>
>Air Raider, designate the target!
>No air raiders

Why couldn't there be npc air raiders?

>>322089083
Final mission is easily doable solo on normal. Just use a sniper rifle to shoot everything and pick up health from the flying drones. I did it with ranger.
>>
>>322096000
Doubt it.

If there's a PC release there better be crossplay with ps4.
>>
i'd rebuy it if it came on steam
>>
>>322096000
>game autodetects your hardware and adds in even more effects to make sure you don't get a solid 60
>>
>>322096223
I probably would to just to support xseed/sandlot

Does anyone know what Sandlot is working on right now?
>>
>>322096143
It's the final part that really fucks with me. All those fucking dragons holy shit, I can't even aim at the brain because there's so goddamn many in the way. The rest of the mission's relatively easy so long as I run and gun at anything that can land a hit on me while ignoring everything that can't.
>>
how many missions are there? i went up to 30 or so online and i haven't played in like four days because i'm also playing bloodborne. they really should have made it so that if someone beat an online mission, that same mission would be available in single player
>>
>>322096530
About 88.
>>
>>322096387
I found rolling/gunning at dragons and the brain worked well enough on normal. Not sure what difficulty you're on. Also this was all done with a single sniper rifle since I brought along a nova buster to deal some immediate damage.
>>
>>322096637
>nova buster
I did that too, except I brought a rocket launcher instead. Hard to gun dragons when they're right in your face and explode with you. Which sniper? Dunno if I should grind for a stronger one or not.
>>
>>322096231
I would double dip.

>>322096530
There's around 96 online co-op missions. Single player is as >>322096603 said. Also you miss out on epilogue in multiplayer. If that matters.
>>
who /WINGDIVER/ here?
>>
>>322096829
MMF42. 270 dmge, 5 capacity, 0.7/s, 600m range.

One shots drones and dragons. You have to be standing quite close to the brain though to hit it but all the earth eaters are pretty much within range of wherever you're standing so if you felt like it you could take the time to snipe all those annoying turrets too. + the velocity of the fired bullet means the rotation of the earth eaters doesn't matter at all.
>>
>>322097276
The only thing that turned me off from using that one was the range limitation, but if it makes killing swarms of dragons easier, then I'll have to use it.
>>
>>322096387

>I can't even aim at the brain because there's so goddamn many in the way

Use the sniper rifles that pierce through enemies, like the Stringer series. Problem solved.
>>
File: fencer.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fencer.jpg
152 KB, 1280x720
>>322097245
shitty class for faggots
>>
get off 4chan, vietnam
>>
>>322098084
why do you think fencer is a shitty class for faggots? i think they're okay
>>
>>322098151
Probably because I think that for slut divers
>>
>>322096960
What's the epilogue? I just helped someone one beat Star Eaters in Co-op and was too exhilarated to pay attention
>>
Does this game have split screen coop? hows the frame rate in coop?
>>
>>322100012
it has co-op
>>
>>322100390
ok...how about splitscreen?
>>
>>322100618
Yes splitscreen
>>
>>322089083
Beat it as Air Raider solo no vehicles.

Git gud fagetto
>>
>>322091751
IA was my favorite EDF

kiss my ass!!
>>
File: RAD fappable mech action.webm (3 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
RAD fappable mech action.webm
3 MB, 960x720
>>322091246
>>
>>322100012
>hows the frame rate in coop?

Really fucking bad in 2025. Decent in 4.1
>>
>"watch out for the airstrikes!"
>player x was knocked out

Never gets old.
>>
Get Air Raider with Railgun and power post. Then just shoot it.
>>
How is the armour grinding going along?

Currently at 4.5k with Fencer.
>>
>>322097245
>Shitty support class
Ranger masterrace reporting in
True soldiers
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.