[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm excited. Are you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: file.jpg (487 KB, 2880x2560) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
487 KB, 2880x2560
I'm excited. Are you?
>>
>Gen 1 shit everywhere
Not really.
>>
Should've stopped with gen IV
>>
>>322089289
*III
>>
If it was FireRed and LeafGreen in the X/Y/OR/AS engine, complete with Sevii Islands and a whole bunch of new features, then sure, I'd be excited

It's hard to get excited about a ROM that everybody already has on ten toasters each
>>
>>322089476
III was the last truly good gen, but IV had plenty of worthwhile stuff. Platinum fixed plenty that was wrong with Diamon and Pearl, and the Gen II remakes would've been the perfect ending point for the main series.
>>
>>322089757
Oops my bad, really zoned out on codeine, didn't read the thread title, saw the picture and thought you meant the Gen 1 3DS rereleases

but yeah, Go sounds okay I guess. They'll fuck it up somehow, no doubt
>>
File: 3spirits.jpg (74 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
3spirits.jpg
74 KB, 800x450
>>322089057
what exactly are we supposed to get excited for?
>>
>>322091985
some shit freemium ios game
>>
>>322089183
TPC panders to it because it sells the most. Get used to it, bub.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.