[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the game was fun and all, but like why weren't there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: GTAV11.jpg (602 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
GTAV11.jpg
602 KB, 1280x720
So the game was fun and all, but like

why weren't there more heists?

And why do Franklin and Trevor get the short end of the stick when it comes to their focus in the story?

Why didn't Franklin get more gangster related missions that expanded on the grove street and baller stuff

and why didn't trevor get more gun running and drug stuff?

I did most of the side stuff, did I just miss something?
>>
>>322088734
No, you didn't miss out on anything. Franklin's hood storyline was greatly underdeveloped. i don't even consider the Bureau Raid and the submarine one to be real heists desu, so thats like, three heists. It was a solid game, but definitely quantity over quality.
>>
>>322089336
I really hope GTA6 finally lets you play with a custom character and make a lot more choices in regards to the story, something like 4 but greatly expanded
>>
The hood missions were the best ones too.
>>
Did Rockstar ever release all those heists they promised like, what, two years ago?
>>
>>322089890
I had a lot more fun playing GTAO as a single player game than I did playing through the actual single player.
>>
>>322088734
Worst 3D GTA.
>>
>>322090210
GTA4 feels like it had a lot more content, I never even finished the game and I have 40 hours in it, though I think that's from 2 half playthroughs
>>
>>322089890
Fuck Cockstar. They had a decade worth of people playing SA-MP to look at to know what people wanted in a multiplayer experience and they chose to make a cash shop simulator instead.
>>
>>322090463
What's wrong with GTA online? I've yet to touch it
>>
>>322090751
Its not fun. Everybody just grinds heists to make money and then goes around free roam killing people for no reason.
>>
>>322090463
The worst part is that GTAO is basically RDR's Multiplayer, but with cash thrown into the mix.

RDR had this shit perfect, but Shark Cards and money being a necessity ruined it.
>>
Because Michael is the main character.
>>
>>322091779
But the game has 3 main characters, and Franklin is the one at the end to make the kill decision
>>
>>322091381
Sounds like you need to git gud scrub
>>
>>322091847
Michael is still the main character. There's plenty of movies and books with a main character, where another main or side-character kills them off, ending the story.

Besides, that shit was thrown in there lazily to continue the whole "different endings shit." GTA IV did it right, but GTA V it's:
A. Short shitty mission with no conclusion
B. Short shitty mission with no conlclusion, but with a different character
C. Typical GTA Finale, wrapping up all the loose ends.

Especially in a game where the biggest part Rockstar flaunted was "THREE PROTAGONISTS" - and now we're supposed to kill one off and lose the side missions and other shit they have access to? Fuck that.
>>
>>322091381
I don't even do Heists anymore.All you need is a few friends and grind through Rockets vs Insurgents. That shit is some easy cash for pressing the trigger button until shit blows up
>>
>>322090751
BAD SPORT
>>
>>322090143
Yes and they're shit.
>>
>>322089890
Man let them make red dead redemption is time, rockstar must give time to their franchisees u dont want a anual gta as cod
>>
>>322088734

Yeah they really skimped out on Franklin's story, but then again the "hood" in GTA5's map is pretty small.
>>
>>322092092
It doesn't matter how good you are at the game it doesn't change the fact that there isn't anything fun to do.
>>
>>322092571
They could, they branch off on occasion, but GTA is their bread and butter
>>
>>322090210
Nah that was IV
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.