[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steam gives you literal free money for just looking at game pages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 5BoQ1xoE0oCj.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg (48 KB, 878x383) Image search: [Google]
5BoQ1xoE0oCj.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg
48 KB, 878x383
Steam gives you literal free money for just looking at game pages

How do consolefags even compete?
>>
File: Capture.png (283 KB, 996x436) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
283 KB, 996x436
How cute, you get free baseball cards that can be sold for a few pennies?
>>
>>322088860
>Membership includes these free games
>Free
>>
>>322087729

>look at enough of our ads and you can have an .08 trading card!
>>
Using the queue I found a russian Hotline Miami clone and it's so hilariously shitty
thank you gaben for allowing me to find this
>>
>>322091681

What's it called?
>>
>>322091893
bloodbath kavkaz
>has kamina glasses and guy fawkes mask emoticons
this has to be ironic
>>
>>322088860
>pay for p2p online using your own internet line
>"free"games when you pay
>those free games are disabled if you stop paying for psn

Xbox live lets you keep the games if you unsubscribe

Sony is cancer
>>
>>322092019

That's hilarious
>>
>>322088860
PAY
FOR
>>
>can't sell anything because I didn't buy anything on steam for over a year
fuck you steam
>>
>free money
Kind of.

Steam has created their own market. You trade in goods (cards, in this case) that have a marginal cost of 0.00c. They take a 0.02c cut from essentially free items. Their cut is even higher if items are sold for more than 0.20c or something close to that. Everybody wins except for the suckers who buy into paying for cards. Even still, the suckers are satisfied with the social kudos that it apparently brings them, so they dont even feel like suckers.

This is what happens when you listen to an economic adviser.
>>
>>322088860

>hey guys, WoW is free as long as you pay $15/month
>>
>>322088860
>actually
>ACTUALLY
>falling for the "free" meme that you actually paid for

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>322088860

ssx is a pretty good game, too bad nobody cares about PS3

I think xbone kind of evens out with PS+ because you can play the 360 games on the bone
>>
File: slide-steam-english.png (787 KB, 974x548) Image search: [Google]
slide-steam-english.png
787 KB, 974x548
>>322091681
I found this arabic Uncharted clone called Unearthed
its not good
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.