[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[Sneering Imperialist] He did nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: joshua graham.jpg (64 KB, 800x552) Image search: [Google]
joshua graham.jpg
64 KB, 800x552
[Sneering Imperialist] He did nothing wrong.
>>
>>322084978
>[HATE HONEST HEARTS]
>>
File: real human bean.jpg (363 KB, 1050x750) Image search: [Google]
real human bean.jpg
363 KB, 1050x750
Will Bethesda ever write a character this good?
>>
>>322084978
>Try to talk him down from killing Salt-Upon-Wounds
>Not enough speech, fail
>That fucking righteous fury as he tells you to fuck off as he kills him

Powerful stuff.
>>
>>322084978
Would you a Joshua, /v/?
>>
>>322085312
mehrunes Dagon
>>
File: 1448911438261.png (99 KB, 638x838) Image search: [Google]
1448911438261.png
99 KB, 638x838
>>322085312
>his gun with the fucked up sights
THE BEST
>>
Killing Salt-Upon-Wounds wasn't wrong, but still being the same old Malpais Legate, fire burning for war, that was wrong.

Daniel was right.
>>
>>322086480

Ridiculous
>>
>>322086480
daniel was a fuckin pussy that cries in every ending that he has
i do like the ending where graham calms down and shows some of his enemies mercy the best though
>>
>>322087316
You know, I like the fact that not everyone has a happy ending.

Daniel and Arcade never end up satisfied, which is fine with me. Life is not a fairy tale and everything doesn't end happily for everyone.
>>
>>322086480

They were both imperialist shits. Daniel because he condescended to the tribals and treated them like ignorant children, lying to them and disrespecting their own religious beliefs, and Joshua because he used his prestige and reputation to manipulate them and forge them into weapons of war in his own image.
>>
>>322088043
>Joshua because he used his prestige and reputation to manipulate them and forge them into weapons of war in his own image.

They made him war chief because he was strong and prepared to make harsh decisions. Joshua was horribly angry, it's true, but he was acting according to the authority they gave him.
>>
Riot Shotgun was cool
>>
He was a Mormon, calling me a gentile.

:)
>>
>>322084978
I had more fear and respect for Graham than I ever did for Lanius and Caesar

A light shining in darkness is my gunfu
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.