[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a boss? >better bring my best people >what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: header.jpg (58 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
58 KB, 460x215
>a boss?
>better bring my best people
>what's this red orb in my way?
>it says to give it a torch
>OK

Where were you when you learned the true meaning of pain?
>>
File: 1451520953592.png (159 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1451520953592.png
159 KB, 500x375
>>322065745

Did you at least manage to run away?
>>
I really want this game because I really like the idea of Leprosy but a friend of mine tells me it's repetitive and the reviews have been getting really negative of late. Plus, it's been in early access way longer than it was supposed to be.

Is it worth it? Pros/cons?
>>
>>322068241

you should get it - they added more classes and bosses since the beginning, plus it leaves early access on January 16th - pretty much two weeks from now.
>>
>>322068241
Can you handle RNG or will you wet your pants? Entitled faggots are the only ones giving it bad reviews. They're so incredibly mad, it's absurd.

Like, the games just not for them, but they'd rather go on for weeks about how things should be changed back so they can play on easy mode.

If you're going to play this game, just realize it's a game about barely scraping by as your team of ragtag adventurers face the horrors of the abyss. It's really fun and I like to let myself get attached to characters tight before they plunge into madness.
>>
File: stress.jpg (29 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
stress.jpg
29 KB, 200x200
>>322065745
>in for a milk run
>no healer but full rations
>just finish a fight in a hallway against a strong party of fish assholes
>walk a little further
>orb
>"ok I'll just avoid that for now but since I have an arbalest, two bounty hunters, and a plague doctor I will try using it after I heal"
>bounty hunter's compulsive quirk activates
>FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKK
>didn't use a torch
>feel both relieved and disappointed
>>
Rest in peace Grimout, you were the best Leper, killed by madness and pigmen.

Fuck the warrens seriously.
>>
>>322067082
It's funny because both those characters are shit with corpses on.
>>
File: 2015-12-30_00003.jpg (374 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-30_00003.jpg
374 KB, 1920x1080
>>322069113
>the best Leper

Best leper coming through.
>>
>>322069227

How are they shit with corpses? Hellion and Grave Robber can hit most of the positions, if not all the enemy positions.
>>
>>322069897
Anyone except the Leper can hit most positions.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.