[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well...it's almost our turn I guess. Any console bros e
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1280x720-6tg[1].jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-6tg[1].jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
Well...it's almost our turn I guess. Any console bros even play this anymore?

Also this is pretty interesting

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/metal-gear-online-dlc-new-maps-and-mode-already-planned-says-konami-no-word-pc-debut-500009

>No word on PC debut

Oh alright then.
>>
>>322036721
I wouldn't say the PS4 version's a ghost town, but it's not hugely populated. It spikes up with the content updates naturally, but for the most part people got sick of it after about a week.

Play it at a friend's house or something to see if you like it before getting your hopes up.
>>
>>322037459

I've watched some streams and it looks kinda fun, but I'm really worried about it being D.O.A. Especially since PC got fucked over for no reason.
>>
>>322036721
Well now I'll be playing it again.
I have to say I'm still pretty disappointed with it overall but it is fun
>>
>>322037976

I wonder what the new mode will be.
>>
>>322038083
HOPEFULLY Stealth Deathmatch or Rescue Mission. Preference on Rescue. Those no respawn missions are the best.
>>
>>322038271

I'd like an 8v1 match where one random person is selected to pilot Sahalantropus, and the other 8 try to take him down.
>>
>look up 1.02
>host comment enabled
THANK
GOD
>>
>>322038458
Might be fun, but it seems outside the spirit of the game. I dunno.
>>
Any kind of co-op mode?
>>
>>322038905

How so? Dudes destroying a metal gear.

Or maybe not MG, maybe instead one player gets to be Man on Fire WHO WAS SUCH WASTED FUCKING POTENTIAL HOLY SHIT KOJIMA
>>
>>322036721
I literally don't even care anymore. I already uninstalled the game weeks ago.
>>
>>322038684
>it took them 2 patches to implement this
Oh boy, pretty indicative of the dev team in general then?
>>
PS3fag here, I try and play, but it's fucking impossible for me to find a match and I don't know why. Just fucking can't. I found a buddy in game that has to find the matches for me. That said, I'm kinda hyped. Whenever I CAN play, the game is great, assuming there's teamwork. I know I'll be disappointed, but I'd still be hyped as long as we get ponytails and more gear and game modes
>>
>>322039556

You don't know why? Really? You're on a dead/dying console.
>>
>>322039872
Nah, it's not that. It's specifically my game, my account that seems to be the problem. I tried making a new character on a different PSN account on another PS3 I have, and it had a few matches available. Like I said, before you started memeing, my buddy has to find the matches for me, and it's shit that doesn't pop up for me at all.
>>
>>322040232

Before I start meming? Dude, the PS3 is last gen. It being dead or dying isn't a fucking meme, the things 10 years old.
>>
>>322040452
I'm well aware of that,faggot, but like I said, that's not the problem. Only real thing I can chalk it down to is maybe server connectivity or something.
>>
>>322040583

Stop being butthurt over nothing, that being the reason is plenty viable. Sorry about your account, but this is just as likely.
>>
>>322040761
>Everyone else I know on PS3 is playing well and fine except me
>It's cause shit gen old gen, hurr u butthurt

Sure, kid. Here's your (you)
>>
>>322039106
It's mechanically Monster Hunter and preferences the heavy class strongly.
>>
>>322041126

You haven't played Peace Walker?
>>
>>322041440
MGS:PW's hidden cameo minigames aren't MGO.
>>
>>322041895

PW in general is MHish.
>>
File: MGO-Boobies.jpg (95 KB, 514x650) Image search: [Google]
MGO-Boobies.jpg
95 KB, 514x650
>>322036721
It has taken them too long to bring it on PC. I bet most people, (me myself included), have had their fill of the game.
I was hardcore fan of MGO2 and I have a bad feeling that they've changed too much, for me to get back into it. We'll see.
>>
>>322042243
this, after 150 hours I finally uninstalled the game and I just don't care at all about MGSV.
>>
>>322042332
>>322042243
most PC players of MGSV dont own it on consoles though so it will have a playerbase at launch
>>
>>322042460

This I haven't played it cause I've been patiently waiting.
>>
>>322042332
And it makes me sad. I had so much fun playing TDM and TSNE with our clan Junky Klan. Sure there were lagswitchers and spawnraping, but god if it wasn't fun.
>>322042460
Yeah, I guess. Too bad that I have to start working on my thesis, so I won't have too much time to play.
>>
File: MGSV.png (41 KB, 508x115) Image search: [Google]
MGSV.png
41 KB, 508x115
I probably won't even boot it up. I'm bored of the game.

Konami can go fuck themselves, seriously.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.